Go touch some grass and consult a 🧠 specialist; you seem like you need it urgently.
I think this guy spent way too much time smoking w🌿ed... at some point he stopped seeing the world and started seeing indecent things everywhere. Look at how many likes he has. Apparently, he is not the only one living in that world 🤣🤣🤣 he has audience there to.
I dont know to explain it, but Kim Soo hyun has something truly special. With every film of his that I have watched, I have discovered more and more depth in his acting. He is not just a talented actor, he is a complete actor.
I hope those responsible will be held accountable soon.
I dont know to explain it, but Kim Soo hyun has something truly special. With every film of his that I have watched, I have discovered more and more depth in his acting. He is not just a talented actor, he is a complete actor.
I hope those responsible will be held accountable soon.
We are looking forward to new projects with this handsome and talented actor. Those who do not want to watch him are not obligated to do so. I discovered him last year and was captivated both by his series and by his talent and the way he brings his roles to life. His talent is evident to those who truly follow his work. Of course, there will always be people who criticize him, but everyone has their own preferences.
the king 👑 of k dramas hope he and his family are well,when he returns his ratings will be higher than ever…
I’m also waiting for him to return, especially since I’ve only recently discovered him as an actor. I’m currently watching his series and I’m fascinated. For me, his absence doesn’t feel as long as it does for you, since I’ve only been following him since this year. Right now I’m watching My Love from the Star and I really like it; he is truly a great actor. At first, I was tempted to believe the negative comments about him, but I realized they contained nothing logical, just hate and malice. At one point, those messages disgusted me, so I started reading what the fans were saying. That’s when everything “clicked” in my mind and it all began to make sense. So I’m also waiting for his return alongside his fans, and until then, I’m enjoying all the productions he has appeared in.
Yesterday, Friday, April 24, 10 support trucks sent by Kim Soo Hyun's fans drove through the streets of Seoul,…
I also watched the video with the LED trucks, and I was deeply moved to hear foreign fans speaking in Korean. I am very impressed by how much love and support this actor receives from his fans, and I deeply respect that.
I'm going to make a confession about how I came to follow Kim Soo Hyun, to the point where I can say that I sincerely appreciate him. If last year I didn't know who he was and what series he starred in, now I think I've read almost everything there is to read about him. Initially, I was influenced by the negative things written about him, but later I started reading the opinions of fans. That's how I discovered that those who support him have a common trait: education. Their language is balanced, and the arguments they bring in their defense are coherent and with a lot of logic. In contrast, in the negative comments I only encountered hatred and very little substance from which you could learn something. For this reason, I chose to focus on the messages from fans and read them with pleasure. I congratulate you for the work you do and for the fact that, through your messages, you managed to touch another heart and win it for Kim Soo Hyun. I watched "Queen of Tears" and "One Ordinary Day", and today I'm going to start "My Love from the Star". So far, watching them has been a pleasant one, and his artistic performance did not leave me indifferent. It is obvious that he is very good at what he does.👏👏👏 I can say that I appreciate him and I am not ashamed of this, because appreciation is a noble feeling, while hatred belongs to the unfortunate. At the same time, I respect everyone who wrote here with common sense and respect for the readers.
I congratulate myself for not following the negative comments and deciding to watch it. Thus, I discovered an extraordinary drama that kept me glued to the monitor for two days. The actors are wonderful, I must admit that Koreans have some very good actors 👏👏👏 and, what's more, I was won over. I also read about the controversy and, from what I understand, the actor sued those who created the dispute around him. I'm waiting for an official verdict, because I'm not the type to be guided by rumors. The law remains the law, the rest is... the mouth of the world is free. Now I will watch all 6 actors who delighted my soul and, obviously, the main actor, who is so awarded 👏👏
I hope those responsible will be held accountable soon.
I hope those responsible will be held accountable soon.
At first, I was tempted to believe the negative comments about him, but I realized they contained nothing logical, just hate and malice. At one point, those messages disgusted me, so I started reading what the fans were saying. That’s when everything “clicked” in my mind and it all began to make sense.
So I’m also waiting for his return alongside his fans, and until then, I’m enjoying all the productions he has appeared in.
Initially, I was influenced by the negative things written about him, but later I started reading the opinions of fans. That's how I discovered that those who support him have a common trait: education. Their language is balanced, and the arguments they bring in their defense are coherent and with a lot of logic. In contrast, in the negative comments I only encountered hatred and very little substance from which you could learn something.
For this reason, I chose to focus on the messages from fans and read them with pleasure. I congratulate you for the work you do and for the fact that, through your messages, you managed to touch another heart and win it for Kim Soo Hyun.
I watched "Queen of Tears" and "One Ordinary Day", and today I'm going to start "My Love from the Star". So far, watching them has been a pleasant one, and his artistic performance did not leave me indifferent. It is obvious that he is very good at what he does.👏👏👏
I can say that I appreciate him and I am not ashamed of this, because appreciation is a noble feeling, while hatred belongs to the unfortunate. At the same time, I respect everyone who wrote here with common sense and respect for the readers.
I also read about the controversy and, from what I understand, the actor sued those who created the dispute around him. I'm waiting for an official verdict, because I'm not the type to be guided by rumors. The law remains the law, the rest is... the mouth of the world is free.
Now I will watch all 6 actors who delighted my soul and, obviously, the main actor, who is so awarded 👏👏