K-Drama
On The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection • Apr 20, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
MDH is giving once a dumb character is always a dumb character feel
12 0
Replying to dramastream • Apr 20, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
Wait, there's 16 eps this season? I feel like they are already at the climax and it's only ep 8. Damn, the plot…
Exactly like what else new sh*t they are going to show in the rest half of the drama 🫠💀💀
1 0
On The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection • Apr 17, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
Wait after seeing these episodes i literally had a thought if Stephanie (youtuber mango butt) decides to make video on this one it will take so many hours cause of different sudden plot changes💀💀
1 0
On The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection • Apr 17, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
This drama is so so so so messed up like if I'll start to rant it would go off word limit cause it has so many things like how the hell in a normal sense can someone write this script.... Which I know the writer hasn't but whatever this all plot and revenge and all things are the only thing I know write now is ONLY 6 EPISODES ARE RELEASED AND IT HAS TOTAL 16. Like how much of those illogical plots they have left for the rest 10 episode 😭😭😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to Banddixt • Apr 17, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
I still don't understand why Ki Tak doesn't slap some sense into Minhyuk whenever he starts his pitiful speech…
As you also said about his soft spot for rahee , i would say even he needs to get a slap of sense 🫠😂😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to CrimsonFairy • Apr 17, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Guys I finally got banned from the other forum site for posting too many comments. I guess ep 3-4 made me mental.…
Ohh I have exams so I have been handling myself so hard to not watch ep 3/4 so I'm just reading these comments a little bit but looks like i should definitely watch after my exam 😭🫠
0 0
Replying to syedatasnia14 • Apr 13, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
It felt so weird seeing a scene of Da Mi this episode. And looks like we’ll find out about HCS a little in the…
Yoo your imagination is going a little too wild for LHS to be HCS 💀😭😂😂
1 0
Replying to deceased_lee • Apr 12, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I haven’t started watching yet, but omg- everything I’ve seen about it so far looks so good- I can’t wait…
If you have some super level of self control advise would be to start after some more episodes get released cause waiting for new is so hella hard 😭
1 1
Replying to fancy • Apr 12, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I'm sad I found this so soon. I wish I found out it was airing when half the episodes were out. I hate waiting.
Same like waiting is the worst but I have my final exams going so hope I can wait thinking i shouldn't watch these during exam times 😂🫠
4 0
On The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection • Apr 12, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
What the actual heck in the world is this drama.... like the level of technology they are showing in this is insane..... I have started to get scared of coming generation where this all technologies will actually be available easily💀💀💀
3 1
Replying to dear_m • Apr 9, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
that's why ml, seems so passionate and worried when he met fl in that bridge on that snowy night. it was also…
Well I just had this little thought that it could be that when he saw her and realised that she doesn't remember him as someone particular but only as her fav. Idol he might have felt bad, but yeah your theory makes more sense cause her mother seemed hesitant to tell her about her saviour; let's see how story unfolds......
0 0