Editorials
Replying to Haru Kizuna • Jul 18, 2023
Title Celebrity
Anyone, who's the guy in the ending? Did I miss that person or is he a new character?
Does the drama continue with him as season 2 or what the reason for this new character? Any guess?
1 2
On Vincenzo • Apr 11, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
The Moment when Vincenzo Cuts off the fingers ?..it felt like - Wohhh, u deserved it man
3 1
Skye-N-Rain • Jan 13, 2018
Article Find out who won in the 'Korean Snacks Box' Giveaway!
I have never tasted it... But whenever watching it in mobile... I would really like to taste it... Jajangmyeon, kimchi, Ramyeon, japchae, kimbap... Seafoods.... And snack lot topic, Peper, hot took... Etc... Wow! I would really like to taste w everything????....
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 20, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win Some K-Pop Merchandise Straight From Korea!
Call me Baby by EXO
0 0