News
Replying to jooxm • Dec 17, 2021
Title Suparburoot Jorm Jon: Maturot Lohgan
Why..... just why...... I cannot get over this drama, it's been months since i've first watched it I really need…
Where did you watch it?
0 1
Replying to Jason Reed • Dec 16, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
The secondary couple in Bite Me were good, just not the two main characters.
Totally agree
0 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Dec 14, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
I’m actually really enjoying the slow burn in this series because it feels like there’s actual progression unlike Bite Me. That was just painful.
13 2
On Bite Me • Oct 25, 2021
Title Bite Me
Dropping. This is such a waste of time
7 0
Replying to InvisibleInsomnia • Oct 15, 2021
Title Don't Say No
I don't see this series ending badly. They're just leaving you in suspense so we'll tune in next week to watch…
Hopefully
0 0
On Tomorrow with You • Oct 12, 2021
Title Tomorrow with You Spoiler
I’m on episode 4 and I’m confused if he’s actually starting to have feelings for her or if he’s faking it for his plan to survive.
0 2
Replying to davidthecobra • Oct 9, 2021
Title Don't Say No
Episode 10 was awful. Positively saccharine. But I didn't see Leo kiss any girl?
It was like the last scene of the episode when fiat is looking for him on campus
0 1
On Don't Say No • Oct 9, 2021
Title Don't Say No
I don’t understand why Leo would let that girl kiss him 😡
3 0
Replying to Awkward kid • Aug 20, 2021
Title Light on Me
https://dai.ly/x83k315 try here
Thank you so much
0 0
On Light on Me • Aug 20, 2021
Title Light on Me
Ugh I can’t find ep 16 anywhere
0 2
Replying to MOMO • Aug 3, 2021
Person Kenji Chen
I heard he was in relationship with zhang yuxi.. is it true?
they broke up a while ago
1 0
Replying to Brainyblonde94 • Mar 14, 2021
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
Did you check daily motion?
Really?? That’s where I watched it last night. I hope it was just an error and you get to watch it soon:)
0 0
Replying to taytortots • Mar 14, 2021
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
I was told a season 3 was already confirmed
Where did they announce it?
0 1
Replying to Shiagi • Mar 14, 2021
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
OMG I am scared when I wake up tomorrow that WeTV has still stopped airing it in my region!!! It's not working…
Did you check daily motion?
0 2