News
On Fourever You • May 29, 2025
Title Fourever You
They really need to stop with the main leads acting like children. It's just getting creepy at this point. It was so cringe in the Your Sky series and its painful to watch Ter's scenes.
11 1
On 4Minutes (Sultrier Version) • May 20, 2025
Title 4Minutes (Sultrier Version)
It was great until ep 6 then it makes absolutely no sense
3 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Jul 5, 2023
Title Step by Step
Can anyone tell me where you have watched ep 12? I can't find it anywhere lol
I don't think it's aired yet?
0 1
Replying to Smart Mouse • Apr 18, 2023
Title Future
but Korea BL's is very strong on this period
They have made such a huge improvement! its so exciting.
1 1
Replying to girlfan62 • Apr 5, 2023
Title A Shoulder to Cry On
They’re showing a couple who supposedly have been together for 2 years. It’s not disgusting to expect they…
No I think you're totally spot on :) Like people said there's lot of straight love stories without kisses...I literally cannot think of one lol Our dating Sim was so good. The physicalness of it made it so much more realistic and the chemistry was so enjoyable to watch!
1 1
Replying to girlfan62 • Apr 3, 2023
Title A Shoulder to Cry On
They’re showing a couple who supposedly have been together for 2 years. It’s not disgusting to expect they…
They clearly don't see the double standard that BLs are being held to.
1 3
Replying to girlfan62 • Apr 3, 2023
Title A Shoulder to Cry On
They’re showing a couple who supposedly have been together for 2 years. It’s not disgusting to expect they…
so True
0 5
Replying to Shen_Weis_Glasses • Mar 30, 2023
Title A Shoulder to Cry On
i can't stand these disgusting comments about no kiss scene really!? do you guys even know what the actors have…
I think disgusting is a stretch. Censoring gay intimacy is in essence still invalidating queer people and queer relationships. If actors aren't comfortable creating queer content, they shouldn't be involved in BL projects. Queer relationships deserve realistic representation just as straight love stories do. Not just a cash grab
21 1
On Bed Friend • Feb 26, 2023
Title Bed Friend
So far it's meh..but omg they look good together
4 0
Replying to Brainyblonde94 • Feb 21, 2023
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
where are you watching? GMMTV hid all the episodes on YouTube
TY :)
1 0
Replying to failedcloud • Feb 21, 2023
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
I'm on ep 1 : at least Ren isn't playing violin on the roof alone like a looser
where are you watching? GMMTV hid all the episodes on YouTube
2 2
Replying to Afnan Almutairi • Feb 9, 2023
Title Individual Circumstances
Exactly i don’t what happened.. its like they don’t care about plots anymore
They really don’t. They just get handsome actors who look disgusted to even touch each other and the acting is forced.
2 0
Replying to Cucjute • Feb 9, 2023
Title Individual Circumstances
I agree. They all lack something lately.I am curious what were the latest mentionable I've seen and here they…
Those are exactly the ones I’ve watched and couldn’t agree with you more! I’m so let down by them and they had so much potential. It makes me not want to watch them anymore because they obviously aren’t listening to our feedback.
1 1
On Individual Circumstances • Feb 9, 2023
Title Individual Circumstances
I'm starting to think SK doesn't give a crap about what they are releasing. The last 4 BLs I've watched have been just crap
3 5
On I Will Knock You • Feb 4, 2023
Title I Will Knock You
This was so unexpectedly cute
8 0
Replying to The New Employee • Feb 2, 2023
Title The New Employee
Replying to deleted comment
I couldn’t agree more! They have so much potential and great stories but there’s no substance or chemistry between the actors. They really rely on their good looks rather than having a workshop. I’m really getting tired of watching the same crap over and over. I feel like Thailand is really starting to listen to viewers and make great improvements.
3 16
On The New Employee • Feb 2, 2023
Title The New Employee
Cute story, yet another failed execution from SK.
3 18
Replying to Mayonaise Something • Jan 28, 2023
Title I Will Knock You
Brooo... I was actually crying this episode when Noey said that!!!! I mean I knew he was lying but it still hurt!!!!…
It seriously hurt lol
1 0
On I Will Knock You • Jan 28, 2023
Title I Will Knock You
It really has taken me by surprise how much I enjoy and love this show
7 0
On The Warp Effect • Jan 25, 2023
Title The Warp Effect
Does anyone know the name of the song from ep 4 during the locker room scene?
2 0