Editorials
On Master's Sun • Jul 29, 2015
Title Master's Sun
Awesome drama, they knew how to combine horror, mystery, comedy and romance such a great, great drama!!!*****
3 0
Replying to maral • Jul 29, 2015
Title Master's Sun
Should I watch it?do you recomand it?
watch it! you will not regret it, I just finished watching it and it is awesome!
1 0
On You Are My Destiny • Jul 6, 2015
Title You Are My Destiny
I loved this drama and don't get me started on the music! This was beautifully done :)
2 0
Replying to Brenda31 • May 14, 2013
Title The Slave Hunters
Great drama, i loved the soundtrack and the character development... Still very depressing T_T
No I do not but you can always google chuno´s soundtrack
0 0
On A Moment to Remember • Apr 14, 2013
Title A Moment to Remember
I just love this movie, it is a must watch!!5*
0 0
On The Slave Hunters • Apr 11, 2013
Title The Slave Hunters
Great drama, i loved the soundtrack and the character development... Still very depressing T_T
1 0
On The Legendary Courtesan Hwang Jin Yi • Apr 7, 2013
Title The Legendary Courtesan Hwang Jin Yi
Beautiful movie...
0 0
On Jung Il Woo • Mar 29, 2013
Person Jung Il Woo
He has a beautiful smile!
5 0
On Jang Hyuk • Mar 24, 2013
Person Jang Hyuk
he is cool and he gain my respect! Great actor.
4 0
On Oh Ji Ho • Mar 24, 2013
Person Oh Ji Ho
I love him in Chuno! such a great actor & sexy too.
2 0
On Secret Garden • Oct 4, 2012
Title Secret Garden
I really enjoyed still the ending was a little bit disappointing. :)
2 0
