Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 35 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 3, 2020
Replying to Sirine_exoL • Jun 20, 2026
is it good ?
I started with low hopes, but I'm on episode 4 and it's proving to be very enjoyable, especially with the Wei siblings
4 0
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 16, 2026
Episode 16 was great, it was so nice to see them together again after such a long time, but what about the haixia at the end?!?!?!? I'm dying of curiosity, I wonder if the medication had a side effect and caused multiple personality disorder?
2 4
Replying to yuannie • Jun 15, 2026
He is currently between life and death; if haiyan finds what the master said, he will probably live and return…
awww thankkk youuu our blonde xing wu😩
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 15, 2026
Waitttttt SHRIMPY 🍤 is dead??ahhh I need to watch further
He is currently between life and death; if haiyan finds what the master said, he will probably live and return to us in this episode.But episode 11 is very triggering be careful😭😭
4 3
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 14, 2026
I'm on episode 2, Zhang haiyan's stupidity is killing me😭😭 seriously. Zhang Haixia and he have completely different personalities. The following episodes will be more intense. Okay, I'm ready for angst. Also, there's definitely a bromance
2 1
On Dazzling • Jun 10, 2026
Title Dazzling
I can say this is the best modern youth drama I've watched lately. Initially, it was a comedy-romance, but as it progressed, it became much more intimate. Seeing them grow up together, Qing Ye always being there for Xing Wu through hardships she's like his medicine, really. not to mention the adult eras it's so intense🫦. Also, Lan Fang's friends were so sweet we saw real friendship. The OSTs were excellent, especially Time Zone... I'll miss them. And the promotions were peaking, 😭😭😭😭
7 0
On Dazzling • Jun 7, 2026
Title Dazzling
I really love everything about this series, but I think they're stuck in their high school years too much. The series only has 30 episodes, and there are still breakup scenes. When are we going to see them in their adult lives? They should do better not to cram everything into the last four episodes🗿💁‍♀️
11 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 5, 2026
Chu Zhao and Xie Yanlai try to escape Xiao Xun and go to Chu Zhao's father's camp, Xiao Xun chases Chu Zhao away, meanwhile Deng Yi and Xie Yanfang are busy exchanging insults, but honestly, I'm having a lot of fun with all of this ragebaiter x ragebaited final bosses 😭😭😭
11 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 3, 2026
All the actors in this series speak not only with their mouths but also with their eyes. I thank those who brought together such good actors. The series gets more exciting with each episode; there isn't a single boring moment. Even though I'm in my final exam week, I can't stop watching it. 😭😭(I hope the ratings increase even more. it deserves 9 or above)
11 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 2, 2026
I love dramas with palace intrigues, exciting, suspenseful, and dark themes, especially when the actors are excellent 😋😋 The first 4 episodes were truly amazing; the events unfolded so quickly. I cried along with Chu Zhao in the first episode. Xie Yanlai always being by Chu Zhao's side, protecting her more than himself, really captured their dynamic
6 0
On Dazzling • Jun 1, 2026
Title Dazzling
"I want us to make memories in school,get out of this town and welcome a dazzling future together" AWWWW MY QING YE 🥹🥹
24 2
On Dazzling • Jun 1, 2026
Title Dazzling
I'm on episode 7 and in the very first scenes, the blonde Xing Wu said goodbye. THIS IS A CRIME😭
5 0
On Dazzling • May 31, 2026
Title Dazzling
Li Yunrui, his blonde hair, how can I describe it, he's like a poem. Everytime I see he, I want to take a screenshot😩
16 0