K-Drama
On Shadow Punisher • 5 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
This series keeps getting more and more mysterious I hadn't expected it to turn out this well Plus, it looks S+ in every respect absolutely this is luo yunxi drama😌
9 0
On Shadow Punisher • 7 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher
The most useless thing in the series is the handcuffs put on Li Si😭😭😭😭
15 1
On Spring of the Blade • 11 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
The scene in Episode 18 where Shen Run hangs wei changyan was the best revenge scene I’ve seen in a long time; he poured his entire past into his emotions Xu Kai, you are a true actor.
12 1
On Overdo • 14 days ago
Title Overdo
I almost dropped this series because of the ratings, but honestly, I really liked it. Sure, it had some flaws like the AI intro but overall, it boasted a strong cast and a compelling story. I couldn't focus too much on the "shipping" aspect because of Qingyin's storyline; the couples were all wonderful, but unfortunately, they met tragic ends. I didn't expect Qingyu to die so early—just when it seemed like he and Ye were finally going to be together. I lost count of how many times I cried during that episode... and of course, all the secrets started coming to light after he passed away.I also really loved the dynamic between the three brothers; I wish we could have seen more of it🥹
3 0
On Sea of No Return • 23 days ago
Title Sea of No Return
I SCREAMED how can even just a trailer be this good? Couldn't they just release this first? My hopes have multiplied fivefold or even tenfold😝😝😝😝
6 0
On Revenge • 27 days ago
Title Revenge
The projects Linghe has taken on are amazingeven the concept film is absolutely stunning. I’m definitely waiting for them😼😼😼😼😼
6 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 4, 2026
Title The Early Spring
I don't want to find someone like Luan Nian, I want Luan Nian directly😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏
9 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 31, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Luke is the most attractive male character I've seen in recently I blush like a tomato whenever I see him on screen. Flora girl i understand you😼
17 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Early Spring
I SCREAMED FROM THE VERY FIRST MINUTE OF THE DRAMA FLORA AND LUKE😝😝😝😝
7 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 21, 2026
Title The Early Spring
IT'S FINALLY COMING THIS IS THE MODERN DRAMA I WANT TO SEE THE MOST😋
2 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 20, 2026
Title The Early Spring
I got hooked by watching clips without even watching the whole series. The sexual tension between Jing Boran and Sun Qian is subtle, not forceful I'M READY FOR THIS TOXIC RELATIONSHIP FINALLY MATURE MODERN DRAMA😝😝😝
5 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 20, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Ao Ruipeng found a drama that was like him this role suited him best.dumb dumber dumbest trio sckwdkwfkwf
3 0
On Royal Betrothal • Jul 28, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
In episode 4, the scene where Ying Gua ascends to the throne is what I call aura farming
7 0
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jun 25, 2026
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
Wei Shisan=Fuling They both have the same freakishness😋😌
4 0
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jun 24, 2026
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
I love the couple Gao Ran and Wei Shi San more than the main couple, I'm watching it for them. + There are also the triplets Wei Ying, Qi Zheng and Yan Jiang.
11 0
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 23, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
I didn't actually start with much hope, but it captivated me from the very first episode. I watched an extremely action-packed drama. Haixia knowing his end was inevitable, yet still going with Hailou... In the end, everyone survived except Haixia, he was practically a victim😭 . I cried a lot. Thanks. Yuxi and Xincheng's acting was excellent. I don't understand how they went from being funny at the beginning to suffering so much in the middle... 9.5 out of 10 for me. If Haixia had lived, it would have been a 10, I think. There's a slight bromance element, but not excessive, just the right amount.
4 0
Replying to yufthbh • Jun 23, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery Spoiler
Hii ,Is it a happy ending??? Is haixia alive?? Please spoil the ending for me ..i wanna know
.........
1 0
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 22, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
Zhang Haixia has become a total stalker; it doesn't matter whether it's day or night for him As long as it's Hailou, that's enough😮💨😮💨
7 0
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jun 21, 2026
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
I love the trio of Qi Zheng, Wei Ying, and Yan Jiang they're very chaotic😭😭😭 I hope there will be more scenes with them.
16 1
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 20, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
Zhang Haixia's every move is very seductive, especially her movements in episode 24🥵🥵 Ding Yuxi uses his facial expressions so beautifully. I'm really glad he chose this character.
11 0