K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 18 hours ago
K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 11 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 19 hours ago
On A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College • Oct 14, 2021 Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College Ok i want to comment this drama...😤It is very satisfying and i love it!!!🤩And i hope there is another new drama to come with the same main role (zhou lusi & xu kai cheng)I feel so excited right now!!! Wuuhuuu🥰😎 3 0
On Li Xing Yao • Oct 11, 2021 Person Li Xing Yao Hope li xing yao can be main role one day...Go! Go! Li xing yao😍 4 0
On Ao Rui Peng • Oct 11, 2021 Person Ao Rui Peng I start like him when he act a female student arrives at imperial college and he's funny and happy-go-lucky 😍 4 1
On Xu Kai Cheng • Oct 11, 2021 Person Xu Kai Cheng I start like xu kai cheng when he act arrogant and serious guy but when in love....he's sweet and romantic...go...!go..! do the main role again...!😍 3 0
Replying to Nurmi • Oct 11, 2021 Person Zhao Lu Si Hi, I'm from Indonesia :) Nice to meet you..lets support together 😁 3 0
On A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College • Oct 9, 2021 Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College I hope the main role such as xu kai cheng and zhou lusi can act in another drama again...but not in historical genre but in a modern genre....hehehe 8 0
It is very satisfying and i love it!!!🤩
And i hope there is another new drama to come with the same main role (zhou lusi & xu kai cheng)
I feel so excited right now!!! Wuuhuuu🥰😎
Go! Go! Li xing yao😍
go...!go..! do the main role again...!😍