News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 31, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Depends on watch genre you want to watch.
0 0
Replying to gemmalynn • Aug 31, 2013
Title A Tale of Two Sisters
Is it scary?I'm planning to watch it,but I have mixed feelings about it.
Your welcome, any time! ;)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 31, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Fine thank you ;) And you?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 31, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Love, Now. Master's Sun. Who Are You. What's Fondant Garden?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 31, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello!!! Thanks for accepting my friend request. So what have you been watching?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 31, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Your very welcome. So what have you been watching?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 31, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Love, Now. Master's Sun. Who are you.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 31, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Love, Now. Master's Sun. Who are you.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 31, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request!!!
0 0
Replying to gemmalynn • Aug 30, 2013
Title A Tale of Two Sisters
Is it scary?I'm planning to watch it,but I have mixed feelings about it.
It's not scary, but it is kind of sad. Good movie though!!! You should watch to see for yourself.
2 0
On Kim Yun Joo • Aug 30, 2013
Person Kim Yun Joo
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
On Niki Chow • Aug 30, 2013
Person Niki Chow
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
On Matsumoto Jun • Aug 30, 2013
Person Matsumoto Jun
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
On Harukawa Kyosuke • Aug 30, 2013
Person Harukawa Kyosuke
Happy birthday!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
So what have you been watching lately?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting my friend request!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I wanted to stop too, but since I have a habit of doing that this time I wanted to finish it and I did. YAY for me!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting my friend request!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting my friend request!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I agree the ending was not all that I expected, rather sad.
0 0
