News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I finally finished watch Hana Kimi, now I'm watch a Chinese drama, Female Prime Minister. And you?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I started watching dramas in 2012. My first drama was My Princess. And you?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting my friend request!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting my friend request!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Did you watch the Korean version, was it good compared to the J version?
0 0
Replying to Byancha • Aug 22, 2013
Title The War of Beauties
Where can I watch this?
Let me know if you find anything. Thanks!!!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I am almost done with Hana Kimi (Japanese version).
0 0
Replying to Byancha • Aug 22, 2013
Title The War of Beauties
Where can I watch this?
Hasn't it already aired in China?
1 0
On The War of Beauties • Aug 21, 2013
Title The War of Beauties
Where can I watch this?
3 9
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you, you too!!!
1 0
Replying to aleksas123 • Aug 21, 2013
Title Limit
Where I can find episode 6 with english sub? ^^
I don't believe it aired yet.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Fine thank you!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting my friend request!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting my friend request!!!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting my friend request!!!
1 0
Replying to Absieee • Aug 20, 2013
Title Hua Yang
Here's a link for those wanting to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_gnIA6DyvY&list=WL10024566B0ECE50E
Thanks, good movie!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting my friend request!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you for accepting!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you for accepting!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for adding me!!!
0 0
