News
Replying to Cherrybanana • May 21, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
Okay but where did the horse and the ocean come from all of a sudden 😅
I was wondering the same thing! lol, so random
0 0
Replying to Jwells • May 15, 2026
Title Gong Ni Lan Qing Kong
It's subbed here but is also dubbed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UlEXoOn9oUIt's also on the KalosTV app under…
Thank you for sharing! I don't think I can watch the dubbed version, but will try the other option. Thanks!
1 1
Replying to allieveraskedfor • May 14, 2026
Title Lady Liberty
EP.34 preview 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where can I watch the preview?
0 0
Replying to Riajig • May 14, 2026
Title Lady Liberty
When will the misery end? For the leads and for us? Haven't they sunk deep enough? We don't have too many episodes…
I am also confused why the FL's best fried is always consoling and taking care of the rival. The bestie character is full of contradictions. Why would you support someone who is actively going out of their way to bring down and bankrupt your best friend? Makes zero sense, given how "close" the FL and bestie are.
1 1
On Gong Ni Lan Qing Kong • Apr 24, 2026
Title Gong Ni Lan Qing Kong
Where can I watch this? None of the links work anymore :(
1 3
Replying to Jwells • Apr 18, 2026
Title Dai Ni Wen Rou Ru Gu
Raw version: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9fic48 (Part 1)https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9fic4c (Part…
the links are not working :(
0 0