Editorials
On Someday or One Day • Apr 1, 2023
Title Someday or One Day
Anyone knows where I can download it with english subtitles????
2 4
Replying to imagine • Mar 1, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls
that is called Nam Hye Sueng :)
What is??
0 1
Replying to Soya • Feb 28, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls
I strongly agree!! I'm half way through the drama and the OSTs are amazing!!! There's one that play mostly when…
I listened to it and it's truly really good!! This drama OSTs are masterpieces!!
1 1
Replying to Soya • Feb 26, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls
I strongly agree!! I'm half way through the drama and the OSTs are amazing!!! There's one that play mostly when…
OMGG thank you I was looking for the song too!! And I agree with you it's so good!! I'll probably listen to it on repeat for the days!!
0 3
Replying to Saleha • Feb 26, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls
i don't know why nobody is talking about the OSTs!!! they are sooo good..
I strongly agree!! I'm half way through the drama and the OSTs are amazing!!! There's one that play mostly when Mudeok and Yul are together and honestly I love the fantasy vibe that goes with it!
0 8
