Celebrity
On Kiss That Kills • Mar 11, 2018
Title Kiss That Kills
Where else can I watch this besides on KissAsian?
0 0
On Immortal Goddess • Mar 11, 2018
Title Immortal Goddess
Has this been found with subs yet?
0 0
On Seventeen • Jun 12, 2017
Title Seventeen
I am rewatching this because SECHSKIES, that's why <3 EunKang is my life <3
1 0
Replying to Mel • Feb 19, 2017
Title Mr. X and I Season 2
Does Kris really play in this drama ?
He's a supporting cast. Normally that means he's barely in it but he's there.
1 0
On Railroad Tigers • Feb 19, 2017
Title Railroad Tigers
Does anyone know where I can watch it?
0 1
Replying to Khina Ken Kagami • Dec 26, 2016
Title The Battleship Island
How come 30 Dec 2017????
I think because of the filming process or it's just a date they had set until they know the for sure date. It's happened with another film I watched, it said December but it was like June.
3 0
On Modern Farmer • Nov 16, 2016
Title Modern Farmer
It's Lee Hongki, one of my favorite Korean vocalists. I had officially nicknamed him "Jeremy" back in June because of "You're Beautiful" xD
4 0
Replying to Cassie Marie • Nov 16, 2016
Title My Annoying Brother
Does anyone know when this will air?
Okie dokie, thank you!
0 0
Replying to SpicedSugah • Nov 16, 2016
Article Scarlet Heart Ryeo: How It Should Have Ended
They just need to make a 2nd season where they're in the present.
Yep. I couldn't agree more! Like omg I wanted to see So and Soo meet in the future. I was totally waiting for it ;-; But it never came...
1 0
On My Annoying Brother • Nov 15, 2016
Title My Annoying Brother
Does anyone know when this will air?
0 2
On Descendants of the Airport • Nov 14, 2016
Title Descendants of the Airport
First, we have Descendants of the Sun. Now, we have Descendants of the Airport. Sounds like a parody.
4 0
