News Replying to CRose77 • Jun 26, 2026
Title Bonjour Bakery
I love the show's aesthetics, but some of their interactions feel a little cold, and I don't like that they frequently…
I would love for this to happen... a Variety show centered on a little coastal coffee shop with Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon making coffee and having funny and deep conversations with their customers. I just watched them on "Jae Seok’s B&B Rules!" and they are the cutest.
0 0
On Bonjour Bakery • Jun 8, 2026
Title Bonjour Bakery
I love the show's aesthetics, but some of their interactions feel a little cold, and I don't like that they frequently ask for IDs. You know they're senior citizens; the age limit is too much.
14 6
On Ms. Incognito • Oct 21, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
I'm having more fun reading the comments than watching the series, which I dropped.
7 1
On Kim Seon Ho • Oct 19, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
Are past and present castmates able to refute what "A" says as far as how he treats people on set? Or are they forced to stay quiet as well?
0 1