Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 17, 2017

Friends

On One and Only • Dec 13, 2023
Title One and Only
I was never a Ren Jia Lun fan. I often skip dramas when he's the main lead but after watching this, everything changed. He's acting is better than most actors out there. I am blind for not seeing the gem he has always been. Better than never to be honest. Now it's time to binge watch everthing that I have missed. Blue whisper, can't wait to start you. Dilraba has always been my bias. Lucky to see you both on screen!
10 11
On Soundtrack #2 • Dec 7, 2023
This is a gem! I never thought this will be good. Can't wait for the next ep.
1 0
On D.P. • Aug 30, 2021
Title D.P.
Welcome back, Jung Hae In! I felt the lost vibe you had since Prison Playbook. I binged watched the six eps without skipping any! You and your partner nailed it. I'm usually calm when watching, but damn, this time I cursed and literally got mad with all the bullshit and issues tackled here. Good job guys! Next season please!

Not for the weak hearted. It's heavy, really.
4 0
On You Are My Glory • Aug 8, 2021
I've waited long enough to see this eye-candy drama and honestly, I am not disappointed. Yang yang and Dilraba has undoubtly good chemistry. Bought WeTv VIP just to watch this and it's worth it. Hope to see you again on the same screen, please?
7 0
On Evan Lin • Aug 8, 2021
Person Evan Lin
Crush brought me here! Jiayou! I wish you well. Hope to see more of your acting; just be with the right FL, please?
1 0
On Crush • Aug 8, 2021
Title Crush
I wasn't expecting anything when I started watching this drama, but daaang, it got me! Bought VIP Iqiyi just for this. Well done, Evan and Wan Peng!
8 0