Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 17, 2017

Friends

Replying to Cana Canary • 5 days ago
Hi, did the drama turn into subtle BL? I wanna know please. I stopped at ep. 4 because I'm afraid it's turning…
Okay. Thanks a lot 🥰
1 0
Replying to Yuichin • 5 days ago
I was reading a fanfic and someone actually made Pi O pregnant 😭
Hi, did the drama turn into subtle BL? I wanna know please. I stopped at ep. 4 because I'm afraid it's turning into one. 😄
0 3
Replying to anele-051 • 10 days ago
There’s nothing shameful or unnatural about the human naked body. All the shameful thoughts are in the mind.P.S.…
I’m not saying the naked human body is shameful.
But in the plot these are siblings who suddenly have access to each other’s bodies in a way siblings normally never would. It’s not just “I saw my sibling naked.” They are literally walking around in each other’s bodies, feeling everything through that body, and seeing and experiencing parts of each other that would normally be completely private.

And let’s be honest,
there are certain things you simply don't do with
your sibling. You don't casually expose your
most intimate parts to
them, let alone literally
become them and
experience their body
firsthand. 😂

So yes, maybe nudity
itself isn't a big deal in
some cultures, and that's
completely fine. But
that's not what I'm
talking about. For me,
the absurd part is that
after experiencing that
level of physical intimacy
with your own sibling, the story expects them to just go back to being normal twins. I'd be traumatized by the awkwardness every time we made eye contact. 😂
It's fiction, obviously, and that's why I can accept the premise while still saying, “Absolutely not. There is no way I'd be okay with this.” 😂
4 1
Replying to Cana Canary • 10 days ago
So what's the verdict? Is it really a 6/10 drama?
Awwww. Such a waste of a beautiful pair
0 0
Replying to Cana Canary • 11 days ago
So what's the verdict? Is it really a 6/10 drama?
Thanks. I'm a fan of both. It's disappointing to hear this. I was even happy to finally see Xiao Ran back on the small screen
2 2
On Dive into You • 11 days ago
Park Seo Ham! Yes, but no.

I hate this kind of plot. Like, for real? Your sibling gets to see all of you? How could you still look them in the eye afterward? This is nonsense. I know it’s fiction, but no. Hell no.
12 20
On Yu Shi • 13 days ago
Person Yu Shi
I saw him in a longines advertisement and I'm glad I did.
0 0
Replying to Jenna • 13 days ago
totally choosing this JUST to see if it's as bad as the ratings make it seem!! 🙃 gonna binge & review!
So what's the verdict? Is it really a 6/10 drama?
1 4
On Jing Bo Ran • 15 days ago
Person Jing Bo Ran
I hope he gets paired with Dilraba. I want to see them in a drama.
0 0
Replying to anya • 27 days ago
FREAKIN FINALLY THE WAIT IS OVER!WOO HOO
When is it airing????
2 2
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • Sep 9, 2026
Pi O only longs for his grandfather’s approval, while his grandfather seems to resent him simply because his daughter’s career as a ballerina was ruined after having Pi O. What kind of reasoning is that? The writers should’ve come up with a more compelling and believable backstory for why Pi O has been receiving such a cold shoulder. As it stands, the grandfather’s resentment feels forced.

The kid has had to carry all of this emotional baggage just so he and his mom could have a place in that family. And honestly, that toxic mom isn’t blameless either. If her father was really the problem, she should’ve just left him instead of making her child suffer through the consequences of their strained relationship.

But then again, grandad looks effing rich, so I guess leaving the comfort and privilege must’ve been difficult. I fully get it—better to cry and suffer in style, right? 😂
2 0
On Spring of the Blade • Sep 6, 2026
Finally, a drama where I’m a fan of both the ML and FL. I’ve been struggling to find a new drama lately because, even though I like the ML, I often find the FL annoying.

Now, we only need a good storyline. Xu Kai x Zhou Ye
3 1
On Final Draft • Sep 3, 2026
Title Final Draft Spoiler
I still feel bad when Atsushi Arashi was eliminated.
0 0
Has it really been 10 years since this show started? Yet I still keep coming back whenever I need a good laugh. This series never fails to make me smile.

Can’t help but accept the fact that a new season will probably never see the light of day. Still, it was one hell of a fun ride while it lasted. ❤️
1 0
Replying to Yuxin00 • Sep 2, 2026
same. BL is really not my type drama. so yes if they go into bl the good bye
I just hope they don't do that lol. Then they shouldn't have cast the beautiful Nam Gyu Ri only to have her sidelined.
2 0