This is the kind of movie you would love and wouldn’t regret spending money on at the cinema. I just saw it from my phone and immediately thought of this. The Zo In Sung and Park Jeong Min tandem. Omg!!!!!!!!!
Wow. Just how do people move on from something they once considered their home. It's just sad to know that some people are never meant to be the whole story, but rather just a chapter. I feel sad, but I fully understand that the break-up was necessary for them to get where they are. Yep. We all have a story to tell.
This is a love story—a love that doesn’t always need romance to be meaningful.
A friendship that feels like home. Nothing loud or dramatic, just steady and real. Almost love? No… I think it is real love.
One true best friend is all you really need… but what are the odds of ever finding one? Probably not great—but that’s kind of the point. Finding a friend like that—the kind built on trust and loyalty, who understands you fully and chooses you consistently—is rare, but not impossible. Heung Soo and Jae Hee make it feel possible.
They’ve been through ups and downs, both literally and figuratively, yet they still choose to be each other’s confidants. Who and what they are to each other feels so powerful—it exists in that in-between space where labels don’t fully capture it.
Most love stories come with “I love yous” and “I dos,” but this one had neither—yet it’s still one of the greatest I’ve ever seen. And for the record, it’s my favorite. What Heung Soo and Jae Hee have is a kind of platonic love—a love that doesn’t need romance to be profound—and it’s something to be envied.
I know the movie wasn’t marketed as a love story, but that’s what I felt throughout—it quietly screams true love in another form. Because of that, I had to write my first review. This film made me do it, lol.
A friendship that feels like home. Nothing loud or dramatic, just steady and real. Almost love? No… I think it is real love.
One true best friend is all you really need… but what are the odds of ever finding one?
Probably not great—but that’s kind of the point. Finding a friend like that—the kind built on trust and loyalty, who understands you fully and chooses you consistently—is rare, but not impossible. Heung Soo and Jae Hee make it feel possible.
They’ve been through ups and downs, both literally and figuratively, yet they still choose to be each other’s confidants. Who and what they are to each other feels so powerful—it exists in that in-between space where labels don’t fully capture it.
Most love stories come with “I love yous” and “I dos,” but this one had neither—yet it’s still one of the greatest I’ve ever seen. And for the record, it’s my favorite. What Heung Soo and Jae Hee have is a kind of platonic love—a love that doesn’t need romance to be profound—and it’s something to be envied.
I know the movie wasn’t marketed as a love story, but that’s what I felt throughout—it quietly screams true love in another form. Because of that, I had to write my first review. This film made me do it, lol.