Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 17, 2017

Friends

On Choi Kang Rok • Jan 15, 2026
Person Choi Kang Rok
I'm glad you made it. Why you won should never be a topic for debate. You gave and performed what was asked in a heartwarming and honest dish. Every addition to that table reflected what the theme was about, 'The One and Only Dish for Myself'. A chef who never has the time to cook for himself, but lives to cook for other people, finally had a say and made a dish only for him. Need I say more? You nailed it. And the soju, too. 😭 Respect. Congratulations, Chef!!!!!!
0 0
On Culinary Class Wars Season 2 • Jan 15, 2026
I'm glad he made it. Why he won should never be a topic for debate. He gave and performed what was asked in a heartwarming and honest dish. Every addition to that table reflected what the theme was about, 'The One and Only Dish for Myself'. A chef who never has the time to cook for himself, but lives to cook for other people, finally had a say and made a dish only for him. Need I say more? He nailed it. And the soju, too. 😭 Respect. Congratulation, Chef!!!!!!
3 0
Replying to Stellovet • Dec 30, 2025
The beautiful trauma this drama still gives me. 💔大梦归离结局 http://xhslink.com/o/Ag3d6bPut2P Copy and…
Hi, I just started and I'm on episode 2. Dies this have a sad ending? Please, I want to know
2 1
On Glory • Dec 29, 2025
Title Glory
Omg!!!!!!!! A good start. A very good one! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
4 0
Replying to Ordinary Watcher • Dec 2, 2025
Who directed this vertical drama? The cinematography was a masterpiece for a vertical drama.... I want to see…
Agree!!!!
0 0
Replying to Aryamine • Nov 25, 2025
Mad Dog wears a robe. Ghost whip also has her own unique look.
Oh, sorry. Maybe I was just too glued on Dilreba. Peace 😄
1 0
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Nov 25, 2025
Currently on ep 7. Sorry, but I just find it funny how she's the only one wearing a suit. Is it to highlight that she's the main character and the rest support squad? I don't know why I find this funny. Hahahahahaha
1 2
On Physical: Asia • Nov 18, 2025
While cloudfare was down, I was stuck somewhere around the 30 min mark on episode 12. I got bored and scrolled thru my newsfeed and saw someone post who won the competition. I decided not to continue. 😭
0 0
Replying to neo • Nov 18, 2025
Title Physical: Asia Spoiler
japan's departure was the most sad for me honestly. i do think they were one of the most tenacious teams and incredible…
I salute Yoshio Itoi. He is good at everything. Age is really just a number for him. Still can't forget how he dominated Final draft!
8 0
Replying to Yudo • Nov 18, 2025
Title Physical: Asia Spoiler
I think we need a specific explanation on how they pull the drawbridge haha.. I feel like what Koreans did was…
Me, too. Imagine the korean team pulled the bridge in 2 mins if I remember correctly. Hmmm. Felt like culinary wars for a second. It felt cooked. Lol
3 2
On Love's Ambition • Oct 3, 2025
Episode 17 made me cry because of what Haochen and the mom did😭. She started as a monster mom-in-law to a real mother. 😭
11 0
On The Yakuza Boss's Beloved • Sep 29, 2025
Awww. I'm so much into this kind of trope, but looking at the reviews and commemts, seems like this is another skip. 😭 It's really hard to find good series these days... 🥺
3 3
Replying to hnhzzle • Sep 29, 2025
sorry but male lead is so ugly
He is not the flowerboy type, but definitely not ugly. How dare you say William is ugly. 😭😢

I know we see things differently, I get that, but I also need to take his side, as his fan. Lol. I hope you understand...

Peace, bro!
3 0
Replying to szyki_szyki • Sep 28, 2025
How come the cast list is like this? The ML's parents, FL's grandma and sister all as guest roles???? Confusing.
Could someone explain
0 0
On Love's Ambition • Sep 27, 2025
I've seen until episode 4 and I liked it. However, the teasers from wetv made me stop because I find it too stressful, I don't think I could mentally tolerate it for now. Lol. If it's just me, it's better for the family to let the girl be. Just stay away from her and her happiness. Honestly you're partly to blame of what she has become. I'm hating Wan Peng's character--- insensitive.
3 1