Editorials Replying to Canibo • Nov 23, 2024
Title I, the Executioner
Wich site maaaann 🤓
Hey thanks for the reply 😊 i found it on bilibili app. And watched it few days ago. But now its also on Turkish kdrama sites..
1 0
Replying to Canibo • Nov 17, 2024
Title I, the Executioner
Wich site maaaann 🤓
Alright thank you for the info. Keep us updated ✌🏼😃
0 1
Replying to Pickymindset • Nov 17, 2024
Title I, the Executioner
The movie is finally online !!
Wich site maaaann 🤓
0 7
Replying to izaya5k • Nov 15, 2024
Title I, the Executioner
Now its out! hopefully we can get it raw somewhere soon
Thanks for the reply. I found torrent on twitter. Is that what you mean? If it is u think it has subs?
0 1
Replying to izaya5k • Nov 15, 2024
Title I, the Executioner
omg wait fr??? PLEASE be true
Did u watch it already somewhere?
0 1
Replying to izaya5k • Nov 15, 2024
Title I, the Executioner
Now its out! hopefully we can get it raw somewhere soon
Do you know more about where to watch? 😊
0 3