Editorials
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Jul 6, 2026
Title My Summer of You
please don't be another boring jbl
Unexpectedly naughty Fukami est ahurissant !
0 0
Replying to moodwatcher • Jul 6, 2026
Title My Summer of You
Definitely recommend Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom. Its such a good drama and the OST is a banger.
Que de l’ambiguïté sexuelle dans Shinsengumi...
0 1
Replying to MianhaKdrama • Aug 30, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
It's not giving what it's supposed to give. Somehow this story about a 40yo and his younger subordinate feels…
Tout à fait d'accord avec vous mais... ce n'est pas Old Fashion Cupcake !
0 1
Replying to Drunk_Oldfart • Aug 30, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
Guys, who's interested in the original BL-series?A hot novelty coming out soon https://kisskh.at/781120-10dance
Je l'attends avec impatience car j'adore un des acteurs... Je l'ai admiré et vu dans Cherry Magic, et un autre drama pas Bl...
0 1
Replying to oddsare • Aug 30, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
Keishi, you really should take a page from Togawa’s book! Keishi lied to cover up his date with Tojo, leaving…
C'est vrai que Togawa est beaucoup plus sexy et direct que Keiji... Cela fait ressoertir la passion, l'intensité des émotions de ces deux amants la... Old fashion Cupcake... Tiens je vais revoir (encore) Old Fashion Cupcake.... Mais que faut il préférer : 5 épisodes de 25 minutes ou 12 épisodes... ??
2 4
Replying to J100 • Aug 30, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
What a surprise (not), just when they’re getting closer, they’re already breaking up so that absolutely nothing…
J'ai éprouvé de la peine et du doute, mais là, en vous lisant je ris : "What a surprise". ...
0 0
Replying to KABDrama • Aug 30, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
You said it! So agree! Keishi is not this nice and calm in the manga :) Wish they put more of the spice into this…
Moi aussi j'aurais aimé plus épicé Pas forcément comme dans le manga mais un peu plus ici !
2 1
Replying to Kang Joo Eun • Aug 30, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
Oh... It hurts even more when you connect the two scenes... when Tojo is being told to rely on Keishi and that…
Espérons que c'est pour le scenario de la serie jusqu'au 12eme épisode !
1 0
Replying to Regina_Cai25 • Aug 30, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
that was a painful episode. That went from happy to sad really fast. I get that it is normal in Japan to hide…
Il n'y a pas eu le tmps pour Keiji d'aller chez Suzume san. Et Suzume san lui a dit de prendre de la distance au téléphone : On ne se rencontre plus en dehors du boulot !
0 0
Replying to Ivy • Aug 30, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
because like we've just done chapter 5 and the only manga chapter left from the main story is chapter 6. So either…
Je pense que vous avez peut etre raison... Le manga est court.
0 0
Replying to Ivy • Aug 30, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
wait was it always 12 episodes??? why was I convinced it was 10?
C'est 12 épisodes ! Espérons que cela va bien se terminer...
1 0
Replying to Gaia • Aug 30, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
I know, Keishi really f***ed up with that clumsy and cruel way to brush Tanaka away... but, let's not forget he's…
Ce n'est pas la première relation de Keiji. Il l'a dit mais Tojo s'étai endormi sur son épaule dans l'épisode précédent !
1 0
Replying to Justimon2070 • Aug 30, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
Thank you, Hayate for ruining episode 9! he should not show up at the same time as Tojo and Keishi are about to…
Je suis d'accord avec vous. Tojo aurait du virer Hayate pour être aussi intrusif.
2 0
Replying to NLE • Aug 30, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
I know many people are angry with Keishi for saying, “Even if I was gay, it wouldn’t be with Tojo-san,”…
Peut etre que Keiji a paniqué oui, mais en même temps peut etre a t il exprimé les souffrances de ce qu'il a vécu auparavant. Dans ce dernier cas, il est en position d'observation et attend douloureusement la décision de l'homme qu'il aime. Car il aime Suzume san. ! Et que sait-on vraiment de la vie de Suzume san ? Qu'a t il vécu auparavant comme vie amoureuse pour être si seul ? Que veut-il vraiment pour sa vie réelle ? Quel amour ? On ne sait rien de son vécu et de sa famille. Pourquoi est il seul à ce bel âge ? Il est un boss non ?
2 0
Replying to iekPakpoom • Aug 30, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
I don't know why they panicked so much and say each other harsh things.. Tanaka wasn't even going to say anything…
En fait avez vous lu le manga ? Cette scène est importante.
3 0
Replying to plottwist • Jun 4, 2025
Title Two Husbands One Wife
I like this show so far. Both MLs have flaws that even out with each other (I relate to them). This is interesting…
Je ne vois pas pour quelles raisons vous pensez que Takuzo est Bi et Shinpei straight ! C'est Shinpei qui drague Takuzo (même s'il dit que c'est pour comprendre Mia...). Shinpei est Bi.
1 0