News
On Ashes of Love Season 2 • Jan 31, 2020
Title Ashes of Love Season 2
I believe they should begin the season with what happen after jin mi and phoenix found each that was a pretty good part that we didn't know too much off what happen and yet he is the god of war and his brother the emperor so we should have access to see some of the old cast cant move forward without them playing parts just saying...please
2 0
Replying to Ilka Mima Piedade • Aug 23, 2019
Title Ashes of Love Season 2
I'm just curious, what else can they add to this story?
they should start with jin mi and phoenix wedding it should be amazing
1 0
On Ashes of Love Season 2 • Aug 23, 2019
Title Ashes of Love Season 2
I am excited for season 2 I have watched ashes of love over and over since I loved it so much I felt robbed that the ending just skipped so much of jin me and phoenix hopefully we can see more of that in season 2 no need to hurry past the best parts...please bring these two back its just not the same without them.
5 0
Replying to tweetilicious • May 9, 2019
Title Ashes of Love Season 2
GOSH whoever is editing this info... STOP playing with our feelings ...... lmao
I would love to have them both as main cast again omg
1 0
Replying to OnlyCDrama • May 9, 2019
Title Ashes of Love Season 2
Wew...yangzi and denglun be main role again? It is true????
I hope so can’t get enough of them two
2 1
Replying to wander • May 9, 2019
Title Ashes of Love Season 2
The original cast >>>>>>
I hope we can see more of Phoenix and Jin mi reunion and how they live didn’t see much at the ending
3 0