Editorials
Replying to GetoSuguru_Waifu • Jul 12, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
Am I the only one or does Alen Feng aka Ah Yuan looks a bit like Hyun Bin from certain angles? Like they got the…
I have the same feelings ~ I even took screenshots and showed to my friends: "look, it's Binnie here" haha
2 0
Replying to 117472 • Mar 20, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
This drama was filmed in 2018, so the main leads' acting skills prolly have gotten a lot better, yet I'm amazed…
It was filmed in second semester of 2019 actually
2 1
Replying to Nini Yarashi • Dec 8, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
Well, have some questions. Do they kiss each other, there are any unhealthy relationships in here? And is the…
For all of your questions my answer is yes
3 2
Replying to Ahjumma • Oct 8, 2019
Title Nagi's Long Vacation Spoiler
Even though I'm fine with the ending and the message of the ending I agree I couldn't help but root for Shinji!…
I rooted for then as well and I think the same as you, they get together later u.u but I liked Gon-san, he deserves to be loved now that he learned how to truly love someone.
0 0
On My Mister • Jun 1, 2018
Title My Mister
I just finished it and I... I... I have no words to describe how I felt... how I feel. I only can say that it's a must-see, really a masterpiece like many people said!!
10 0
