News
Replying to joetoca • Aug 2, 2024
Title The Auditors
was about time , it is a very good different type of a drama !!!!!!!!!!
me too
2 0
Replying to joetoca • Aug 2, 2024
Title The Auditors
was about time , it is a very good different type of a drama !!!!!!!!!!
I just hope it doesn't drop like last time
1 2
On The Auditors • Aug 2, 2024
Title The Auditors
The ratings has finally gone up
1 5
Replying to ztravs88 • Oct 15, 2023
Title My Dearest Part 2
I'm enjoying this show and I loved the first part, but as a viewer, I really don't like being lied to. I can understand…
oh you need to see the killing vote, they do it in like every episode 😭😂
1 0
Replying to Carol • Sep 8, 2023
Title Moving
where are you reading the webtoon?
ok thank you
0 0
Replying to SuspiciousAfternoon • Sep 7, 2023
Title Moving
"being ready to do anything is what being in action is really like. I can be a monster too". Y'all aren't ready…
where are you reading the webtoon?
0 2
Replying to Carol • Sep 4, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
Tapas but I don't think it's free
didn't notice it tho. apart from tapas I don't really know anywhere else because it's not on webtoon
0 0
Replying to SuspiciousAfternoon • Sep 3, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
anyone know where we can read the entire webtoon in English this 1 ep a week thing isn't cutting it for me. I've…
Tapas but I don't think it's free
0 2
Replying to SuspiciousAfternoon • Sep 2, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
have they released the OST?
yes, it's on Spotify. ON FIRE by 1kyne and jiselle
6 2
Replying to Carol • Aug 24, 2023
Title Moving Spoiler
I guess if she really focuses on it she'll hear it. just like she didn't see the camera
it's when she focuses. just like when she heard gunshots, she knew he was there. You know she given a task about him. So she knows when he comes and goes something like that
5 5
Replying to waver17 • Aug 24, 2023
Title Moving Spoiler
LMH could hear the gunshots from the fifth floor but couldn't hear what min was talking with the supervisor lady…
I guess if she really focuses on it she'll hear it. just like she didn't see the camera
13 8
Replying to ShaashaS • Aug 19, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2 Spoiler
What happened to Anna?
she travelled.
0 0
