Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 2, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 27, 2020
On Nevertheless, • Dec 23, 2023
I didn't realize the FL and ML are the same age. FL looks older and somehow look the younger version of Song Hye Kyo.
3 0
On My Demon • Dec 23, 2023
Title My Demon
Can anyone share the link to vote for them Best Couple SBS awards?
8 1
Replying to bobosparkles • Dec 22, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
My baby Yoo Jungie is all grown up now.
Yes she is. That was her first steamy scenes.
13 0
Replying to QueenChia • Dec 22, 2023
Title My Demon
Let’s talk about how he took his shirt off during their bed scene. My eyes! my eyes!!!! 👀 👀 🥵 🥵…
Meow
1 0
Replying to violateatea • Dec 22, 2023
Title My Demon
I think jin star is the main villain now coz GURL WHAT??!!! stop being delusional Ma’am he clearly dosent like…
Facts
0 0
On My Demon • Dec 22, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
That's was KYJ first steamy scene. 😱😱😱😍
18 2
Replying to mangokuri • Dec 21, 2023
Title My Demon
kim yoo jung is a FANTASTIC actress. can't believe i'm coming across her so late
I'm a fan since her drama Dong Yi.
1 0
Replying to Sylvie • Dec 21, 2023
Title My Demon
Guys vote for our couple 🥺💥😈 https://m.programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/2023drama/vote/80865/10000000556
Repost this comment. Put it on top.
1 0
Replying to mangokuri • Dec 21, 2023
Title My Demon
Can we just talk about how much emotion Kim Yoo Jung can portray through her eyes? I didn't realize our eyes could…
Yes I agree. Her eyes makes it more real.
15 0
Replying to Cass125 • Dec 4, 2023
Title My Demon
Just watch it. It's amazinggg.
I understand but they need the ratings.
2 0
Replying to Hieu Hien • Dec 3, 2023
Title My Demon
All the endings are amaziiiiing The water sprinkles at the sea! The saving from acid attack! The proposal! The…
I laughed at the music played on the radio.
13 1
Replying to 8928935 • Dec 3, 2023
Title My Demon
It’s ok,but not perfect. Skipping a lot.
Don't skip. You’ll miss the small details and jokes.
16 0
Replying to The Scandal Noona • Dec 3, 2023
Title My Demon
That Tango dance scene was hilarious and Beautiful. Loved it.
I was laughing out loud on that and it was midnight on my time.
12 1
Replying to Lord Commander • Dec 3, 2023
Title My Demon
....waiting for January 20th 🙄😅
Just watch it. It's amazinggg.
15 2
Replying to The Drama Notes • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon
Kim Yoo-jung is EATING UP every scene she's in! I love this drama so much, right now!
It's crazy right. Their acting is so good.
3 1
Replying to Peqa • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon
eps 3 ending was so goooddddddddd
Yes but you're going to love EPs 4 ending. It's amazingggg.
14 1
Replying to Vniverse • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon
Nobody else could play the role of Gu Won. Man's the perfection!! Slaying his role, the body, the voice, those…
Agree
11 0
Replying to Minhaz Mondal • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon
I'm on 1 st episode and it's hella boring. should I drop it or wait 2/3 episodes??
You're going to enjoy it. Promise. Keep watching.
15 1
Replying to Heartisverystrange • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon
now how will i spend the next 5 days?!! arghhhh I hate waitinggg
Me too. Omg. Love the ending of episode 4.
16 0