Editorials
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 2, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Gugugaga 🥰 Love the ML and FL
8 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jun 28, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
I'm enjoying this drama a lot.
10 0
Replying to StellarEsther • May 16, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
May I ask, why is the rating so low?I haven't watched it or anything, but what I do know is that half the world's…
Go watch it. It’s one of the best of 2026. Don’t focus on the ratings; check out how many comments it has instead.
2 0
Replying to Cass125 • Apr 28, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
It's on Tiktok too
Gotcha. Good to know that. hehe...
0 0
Replying to Meimei • Apr 28, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
damn Ju Jingyi's dizhu dance while calling out manman is getting so popular in Douyin
It's on Tiktok too
1 2
Replying to rosyhalo • Apr 27, 2026
Title Executor across Worlds
1.069 million reservations surpassed we only need less than 41k reservations to get new and 1st materials for…
How to make reservations?
0 1
On My Demon • Jan 19, 2024
Title My Demon
It's crazy sweet and romantic.
4 0
Replying to Hieu Hien • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Demon
I want them in Swimming lessons for a mermaid a highschool story with swimming pool and the leads are swimmers…
When and where did he say that? ☺️
2 1
Replying to sua • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Demon
future viewers please tell is my demon gonna be a sad ending? iam on ep4 rn i don't understand what you all saw…
I feel like it's going to be a happy ending. I saw an interview with them. SK said sumtin and to me it's kind of sounded that it's going to be a happy ending.
14 1
Replying to 182 • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Demon
I can’t seem to enjoy this thanks to the FL character. My sister in law is making me watch this after watching…
The first two episodes are a bit slow. It’ll pick up after that.
8 1
On My Demon • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Demon
Loving this episode 11. Ha ha ha.. He kept laughing like that.
18 0
On My Demon • Jan 4, 2024
Title My Demon
Yeayyy tomorrow is Friday!!!
18 1
Replying to Choisy • Dec 29, 2023
Title My Demon
Did they release today's episode?
Episode 11 and 12 will be next week.
19 0
Lily Alice • Dec 29, 2023
Article SBS Drama Awards Releases Statement Regarding Best Couple Award Controversy
My demon won the couple awards fair and square. 😍
10 1
On My Demon • Dec 28, 2023
Title My Demon
Is the awards tonight? Where can I watch it?
8 1
Replying to Rubber Soul • Dec 24, 2023
Article "The Story of Park's Marriage Contract" Rises to Best-Ever Rating, "My Demon" Follows Close
My demon is the worst drama ever released by the leads.
Yup I disagree.
1 0
Replying to Miss_ShazaAmir • Dec 24, 2023
Title My Demon
Song Kang is sizzling hotzzz… n thats all.Watch him in Nevertheless and Love Alarm.
Which of his character do you like best?
0 1
Replying to Vniverse • Dec 24, 2023
Title My Demon
Jin star handing poison to Dodohee and asking her to take it so she can die & Gu Won can live. Jin star gotta…
I hate her for that but I guess it won't be a drama without a DRAMA.
3 1
Replying to SimpingForHappyEnds • Dec 24, 2023
Title My Demon
wrong drama 💀💀
Haha. It happens to me too. Maybe you could please delete your comment now?
0 0
Replying to Aveira • Dec 24, 2023
Title My Demon
I just saw. This sucks. Have they ever given a best couple award when 1 person isn't there???
Keep voting. It's not been confirmed yet.
8 1