Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 11, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 24 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 21, 2013
On My Boss • Jan 20, 2024
Title My Boss
I like this drama, but something is bother me.... Why FL is so childlish?
4 0
On Koi to Dangan • Apr 30, 2023
I like this drama, but Yuri, when she talked to Oya, was like: " Yes Boss, I will try my best..."
0 0
Replying to Ywa • Apr 27, 2023
50 Shades of...Yakuza?
No, only nine :D
3 0
On Tomorrow • May 16, 2022
Title Tomorrow
This drama is really good. I can't wait for another episodes :)
8 0
Replying to SASSY • Oct 17, 2021
Title Love Like White Jade Spoiler
Who plays the second couple? and does SFL like SML first or other way around?
JTL loves ZeZhi not BaXi :)
0 1
Replying to GrnGrnTmt • Aug 20, 2017
For those who still just can't get enough heartache... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll6x8zf2CnQ
Thanks a lot for this link :)
0 0
On Princess Agents • Aug 2, 2017
I love this drama and I can't wait for Season 2. I hope it will be, because season 1 end in a half way.
0 0