News
Replying to Sunny • Feb 21, 2023
Title Bed Friend
I wanna watch it,but i don´t know where i can watch the uncut version, I´m from Germany,IQTV doesn´t work here..and…
Its on Mandee channel on YouTube
5 1
Replying to Cbreit11 • Jul 4, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
When he picked them up from the airport on Jeju that's when they found out.
I'm pretty sure that is when they found out Yumi and Babi were dating, because it wasn't mentioned in any other of the previous scenes. When they went out for dinner and Ruby said that she was sure Babi was dating someone Yumi kept quite and that was the last it was brought up.
1 1
Replying to I AM SHOOKETH • Jul 2, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
When did the girls find out they are dating???I don't think I skipped anything
When he picked them up from the airport on Jeju that's when they found out.
0 3