Okay my head can’t wrap around how in the scene where she was in empress clothes and assassinating bei pan leaders, she said you’re gone and the tent blew up….
Gosh, LYN and LSS acting is top notch. That scene when he was helping her and they are both crying is just heart wrenching. LSS crying is just heart wrenching!
ZLH and BL are so amazing together I can’t breathe. I hope those rumors of them dating are true, like my goodness—-that chemistry on and off screen is just bleeding with happiness!
This is definitely my top drama for 2023. EVERYTHING was beautiful about it. What I love most is there are some elements of modern love and how our FL isn’t afraid to display her love for the ML. Episode 36 will live rent free in my mind for quite some time. 😂
Side note… I low key ship our FL and the princess too!
Yall, why are Yuan Qi’s parents, the leads from ALP have different names in this drama?
Didn’t BJ comeback to life at the end of ALP and YQ was still a little kid?
Please help, I’m a bit confused!
Also we saw him get stabbed by all those spears…?
Wait… is Li Geng Xi a guest still?!
I wonder if LSS and LYN will have steamy kissing scenes later 🤔🤔
Side note…SOKP completely shattered the kissing scene expectations so I think in my mind, it’ll be hurt to beat for awhile.
I feel like the pace of their love story development is so well thought so far!
Side note… I low key ship our FL and the princess too!