Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peru
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 2, 2019
On Happiness • Jun 3, 2024
Title Happiness
I'm so late to the party but after 3 episodes I'm already sold with the story, characters and pacing of this drama. Han Hyo Joo is such a terrific actress I love her.
2 0
Replying to Ceridane • Jun 3, 2024
Its pretty average until episode 8, then it gets worse unfortunately.
I just visit this page from time to time out of curiosity checking out the users opinions and trying to figure out how the rating for this show can be above 9. That's pretty much it.
26 1
Replying to Ceridane • Jun 3, 2024
I watched since day one and followed it every week until episode 10 and I still think this is one of the most…
Even with all that I don't think this drama is terrible but the 9+ score will be forever a mistery to me.
20 0
Replying to LunaCypher • Jun 3, 2024
I think most (not all) of the "overrated" comments are made by people who saw the 9.2 rating and be like Wow!…
I watched since day one and followed it every week until episode 10 and I still think this is one of the most overated dramas of all time.

For a 9.2 rating I would expect something close to perfection and this is clearly not the case.
24 13
Replying to Ana • Jun 3, 2024
Here in Latin America we are only in episode 4, and I'm seeing a lot of people who likes the FL but to me she…
I hate Netflix LATAM they are always so slow with the k-dramas
3 0
Replying to KdramaCritic • Jun 3, 2024
I'm on episode 4 and amazingly bored, does this get better?
Its pretty average until episode 8, then it gets worse unfortunately.
27 6
Replying to Ceridane • Jun 3, 2024
Have you read some of the 10/10 reviews? A lot of them consists of two or three paragraphs saying how obsessed…
You were talking about shallow repetitive criticism from reviewers in your comment but when its a 10/10 its ok to be repetitive with no constructive value?

This makes so much sense :o
7 0
Replying to HUNTER • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
THE MOVIE IS 1HR AND 37MIN
Yeah one of the users here find out that the cardigan scene happenes at 37:00
0 0
Replying to whitetara32 • Jun 3, 2024
I wouldn't have believed this if I weren't looking at it myself. It's like there's a negative swarming going on.…
Have you read some of the 10/10 reviews?

A lot of them consists of two or three paragraphs saying how obsessed they are and how much they love the drama while contributing absolutely nothing as a review.
24 2
Replying to Porpora • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
The lack of blood at the scene? When I saw them staging the accident I had to laugh because it was so ridiculous.
Yeah you are right more than the CCTV and the fact that there was not a single vehicle passing by while staging the accident I think the most inconsistent thing was definitely the lack of blood at the scene.
7 0
Replying to Ami • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
Like does really have to go back to the time when ina was born can't gwi go back to a time before that n maybe…
He can't touch things/ open doors while he is revisiting his memories.
(We only know of the yellow door at Inas birthday so far)

So maybe trying to make contact with her in a previous memory will be really difficult unless they plan something in the present that allows them to meet on an specific date or something like that so he can warn her about the fire.

Also we don't know if she is able to see him and comunicate with him before the time loop started. There are many unsolved questions and I'm so curious about the next 2 eps.
3 0
On The Atypical Family • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
Staging the car accident looked so risky time wise because Gwi could have returned at any moment but at the same time he needed to confirm the color of a cardigan in an specific scene of a movie so it could have taken him 1 hour or even more depending on the exact moment he traveled back. It started to make more sense to me after I though about it.
7 2
Replying to Queen_Ann • Jun 3, 2024
I started this to while away my time before I caught up with the last 4 episodes of LR. And thsi blew me away.…
I endured Lovely Runner until episode 10 but I decided to drop after that. It became too generic and boring to keep watching and it felt like a waste of time.
1 0
Replying to Ceridane • Jun 3, 2024
First Love - Hatsukoi is in a whole different league for sure. I agree 100%
Kurosawa is a legend. Ikiru is amazing film but my personal favorite from him is High and Low :)

I totally understand its kind of similar for me with horror films. I enjoy watching gore and slasher sub genre and I know a good portion of people will definitely hate it. So yeah the food analogy I totally get it!
8 0
Replying to doom • Jun 3, 2024
hoping for a happy ending
Rather than happy I'm hoping for a satisfying ending because so far its been amazing.
9 0
Replying to Ceridane • Jun 2, 2024
First Love - Hatsukoi is in a whole different league for sure. I agree 100%
The quality gap I mentioned is just my opinion of course not a fact.
The humor in Lovely Runner its almost non existent from my point of view that is why I have a hard time understanding the appeal of this show.

Ozu is amazing...I absolutely agree. I appreciate the pacing of his movies so much. Kenji Mizoguchi is probably my favorite japanese director though.
8 2
On Godzilla Minus One • Jun 2, 2024
Godzilla looked more funny than terrifying. I enjoyed watching the movie but it was hard for me to take this creature seriously.
2 0
Replying to Ceridane • Jun 2, 2024
First Love - Hatsukoi is in a whole different league for sure. I agree 100%
I truly meant it when I said different leagues. I know they are different genres but the quality gap between these dramas is huge in every single aspect.
7 4
Replying to herah • Jun 2, 2024
I tried.....
I read so many comments from people rewatching this drama... imagine that torture LOL
3 1