Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peru
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 2, 2019
Replying to Ceridane • 5 hours ago
Title I Am Solo
Yeah its the brand new season and its getting subbed faster than kocowa on wednesday.
I think most people will agree on season 6 as a fan favorite. 9 and 10 are also mentioned quite often. For me I really enjoyed season 20 and 31.

I personally hate the forever single specials( 12,19,33) Those are the most boring ones so I would strongly recommend avoiding then at all cost.
0 0
Replying to Viajero • 7 hours ago
Title I Am Solo
Netflix seems to be showing Part 34. Is this the equivalent of a brand new season that hasn't aired before?
Yeah its the brand new season and its getting subbed faster than kocowa on wednesday.
0 2
Replying to lhyo • 25 days ago
Title X the League
is it good?
One of the worst k-survival shows I've ever seen...
0 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • 27 days ago
It is totally ok :) That's how I felt about dramas like ... Weak Hero, Pursuit of Jade, Perfect Crown, etc. We…
From those you mentioned I only know Perfect Crown and it was one of the biggest dissapointments this year. Even as an IU fan myself It honestly felt like a complete waste of time to finish it. C-dramas are extremely hard to finish because of the number of episodes for me. To be honest I don't remember the last time I finished one... so not for me either. From korea my only hope right now is 'Ordinary Jackpot' those first 2 eps were amazing.
0 1
Replying to mylvxa • 27 days ago
20 minutes ? you didn’t even let them break up lmaoo. before watching a show you should probably read the synopsis…
I feel like synopsis and genre are not enough in my opinion. Most of the time I have to watch at least 2 episodes and decide after that but this time it was impossible for me to go through even the first episode. Pretty sad specially because this year have been one of the weakest for kdramas. I had a bit of fate with this one but I was dissapointed once again.
1 1
On A Love Other than Yours • 27 days ago
I think I've never dropped a drama this fast in my life. Just 20 minutes into it and I coudn't keep up with one of the most boring plots I've seen in a while 8.3/10 rating is absolute insane.
4 8
On Love against Time • Sep 9, 2026
Wait a second... so it suddenly got interesting out of nowhere haha. Episode 6 caught me off guard and it was definitely the best so far.

That tour bus date idea was so simple yet the mood was perfect at that time. I didn't know Na Young was this charismatic and fun honestly...Looking forward for more Na Young and Seon Ho interactions next week.
5 1
Replying to Amal Dahir • Sep 7, 2026
none of them got chemistry so far imo
I respect the concept of the show being on the innovative side but unfortunately I don't really see any sparks between them.
2 0
Replying to love triangles anti • Sep 5, 2026
how's this so far??
I really don't see possible couples so far... I don't see much chemistry between the residents. It has been kinda underwelming so far in my opinion :/
3 1
Replying to kwelsh • Aug 31, 2026
where are you watching episode 7?as it’s not on KISSKH yet I don’t thinkNetflix? as im in the UK
Netflix but my region is South America.
0 0
On 25 Years of You • Aug 30, 2026
The "I won't forgive you if you leave me" moment from episode 7 was pure gold. I loved it...
16 7
Replying to sweetnothings • Aug 30, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
No. Their baby died.
So the fact Gyeol had the the same exact dislikes and preferences as Mu Jin was just pure coincidence? :( I really though they were father and son... their chemestry was really nice :(
7 0
On The Love Lab • Jul 23, 2026
Title The Love Lab
Just when it was starting to get boring with the drinking couple experiment they dropped a good looking cast and saved the show... they don't need to reinvent the wheel just stick with the hearts game dynamic please...
0 0
Replying to gCell at Work • Jun 26, 2026
What an influx of dating shows airing rn, then we have Better Late Than Never S2 on July 7 too,
Love Lab, Noona mind the gap 2, Heart Signal 5, I'm solo s32... any other I'm missing?
2 5