News
Replying to Bridget • Aug 19, 2025
Title Love after Divorce Season 7
I really want Jiwoo and Seongwoo to end together, they look so good together.
They look really cute together. I hope it goes well for them :)
1 0
Replying to kdramafn1 • Aug 19, 2025
Title Date My Friend
where did you watch ep3??
Its on kisskh
1 0
Replying to Lavenderrr • Aug 15, 2025
Title Date My Friend
What is ds7?
Love after divorce
1 0
Replying to JRgowda • Aug 14, 2025
Title Date My Friend
The commentary panel is brilliant this, ds7 & better late than single team have made it a fun watch despite…
Totally agree! I've been watching Heart Signal S08 and I have to skip every time the panelists show up...they are so boring and don't add anything interesting at all. The worst part is the huge amount of time they have on screen...
5 4
On Date My Friend • Aug 13, 2025
Title Date My Friend
Ji Eun activated the ultimate cheat code with the shy, innocent, cute, mysterious and down to earth personality.
0 1
Replying to Ceridane • Aug 12, 2025
Title Date My Friend
Where can I watch ep2?
Thank you! I see they added the show on that site. A couple of days ago I checked out for episode 1 and there was nothing.
1 0
On Date My Friend • Aug 12, 2025
Title Date My Friend
Is it just me or Sujin sounds exactly like the rapper Lee Young ji when she speaks. Their tone is so simlar...
2 0
Replying to smi • Aug 12, 2025
Title Date My Friend
Sigh…. As per usual everything got boring by episode 2 😕 The tan, fit girls never being liked back is getting…
Where can I watch ep2?
1 2
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 6, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I was exited because of the # of watchers and all the hype but I almost felt asleep watching the first episode. I think this genre is probably not for me... Lesson learrned :l
6 0
Replying to buorgiogiesies • Jul 25, 2025
Title Bitch X Rich Season 2
Jena’s dad and her stepmom are played by diff actors.
Thanks. What about Do Eon father? I still have not seen him yet.
0 1
On Bitch X Rich Season 2 • Jul 25, 2025
Title Bitch X Rich Season 2
Wait a minute... how many actors have they replaced? I just started S02 and I'm a bit confused :s
0 3
On Bitch X Rich • Jul 24, 2025
Title Bitch X Rich
Ye Ri looks freaking hot in this drama :3
2 0
On Better Late than Single • Jul 22, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
All drama aside its just so funny to me how the doctor and the japanese teacher are still nowhere to be seen and we only have 2 more episodes left haha
14 0
Replying to akow • Jul 20, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
does anybody have show recommendations similar to this? aka, more on the ‘wholesome’, awkward side with singles…
Offline Love have a similar vibe although not all of the residents are as inexperienced as this show. My sibling's romance (korean version) and Nineteen to Twenty are also a pretty good.
1 1
On Better Late than Single • Jul 17, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
Jaeyun and Minhong frienship is one of my favorite things on the show right now.. I know they are not interested in each other romantically but its nice to see those little interactions trying to be supportive in any way they can.
32 1
Replying to Arxene • Jul 17, 2025
Title S Line
He somehow looked at the teacher's pamphlet, got suspicious about the glasses, proceeded to search for them in…
You seem to lack some knowlegde about people that use glasses maybe to lack of life experience or ignorance. The suspect can literally wear contact glasses to work and just use the regular ones sporadically. Some people also wear rest glasses ocationally. Like there's so many different variables and seems really wierd to be suspicious about it so fast.
1 1
Replying to Arxene • Jul 16, 2025
Title S Line
He somehow looked at the teacher's pamphlet, got suspicious about the glasses, proceeded to search for them in…
In this type of profile pictures people usually don't wear glasses. Suspecting a pair of glasses that people can use for multiple reasons is just weird.
2 7
Replying to TAROIEL • Jul 16, 2025
Title S Line
Seriously though, how did the ML end up so fixated on those glasses all of a sudden?Anyone can start wearing a…
Yeah I've been trying to make sense of it but its just so random...
4 0
On S Line • Jul 16, 2025
Title S Line
Someone knows the name of ending song??
1 1
On Better Late than Single • Jul 15, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
That preview for episode 7 was scary. What the hell happened there?... I need to know >_<
13 2
