Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peru
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 2, 2019
Replying to Kn0cturnal • Feb 21, 2025
Review Offline Love
Any good ones you recommend?
Its kinda sad that the best season of terrace house is not available on netflix. It aired in 2012 before they bought the franchise.
0 1
Replying to Kn0cturnal • Feb 21, 2025
Review Offline Love
Any good ones you recommend?
Terrace House and Ainori are must watch for the dating show genre :)
0 3
oblio • Feb 21, 2025
Review Offline Love
There is actually quite a few Korean dating shows other than singles inferno that are definitely worth checking out.

These are some of my favorites:

• Heart Signal
• EXchange
• Love Catcher
• Nineteen to Twenty
• My Sibling's Romance
1 3
On Love Scout • Feb 15, 2025
Title Love Scout
Only annoying thing were the KOPIKO adds... everything else was peak :)
7 1
Replying to Ceridane • Jan 26, 2025
Title Love Scout
She gathered all the evidence (:
I can't wait for Byeol to find out who's the owner of that hair tie (:
2 1
Replying to Martial • Jan 26, 2025
Title Love Scout
Not Byeol solving the mystery lol another woman's hair tie set me off.
She gathered all the evidence (:
1 3
On Love Scout • Jan 25, 2025
Title Love Scout
Its only January and we already got this gem <3
It will be hard to top this... I'm worried for the upcoming dramas lol
13 2
Replying to kilthane • Jan 21, 2025
GeoSubs and IzuSubs are the main subbers rn. Geo’s are my preference, you can torrent them or if you go to Geohoagies…
Thank you!
3 0
On Love Scout • Jan 19, 2025
Title Love Scout
I was waiting for the "I'm doomed" that was showed in epidode 5 preview and it never happened T^T
7 2
On Love Scout • Jan 9, 2025
Title Love Scout
Paul Blanco OST for this drama is my new obsession <3
4 1
On Love Scout • Jan 9, 2025
Title Love Scout
Main actress eyes are hypnotizing really beautiful :)
12 1
Replying to Ceridane • Dec 1, 2024
A 7.5/10 for me. Decent watch but nothing amazing.
A 6 sounds about right as well. I think my 7.5 may be a little too generous but I actually enjoyed the second couple scenes so I kept watching because of that.
3 1
Replying to leshi • Nov 26, 2024
The rating has dropped from, I think, 8.7/6 to 8.3. It's kind of crazy because this is an amazing drama. I love…
A 7.5/10 for me. Decent watch but nothing amazing.
12 3