Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2022
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 21, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
Sorry but ep 10 continuity was an actual mess. Where’s the logic? One scene MZY and WZ are right beside each other, next scene MZY is now where in sight as a demon is attacking? Make it make sense. Where did he go? How did he wind up miles away from where he just was? You can’t tell me his scenes aren’t being cut in favour of the FL. Also where did the blanket come from at the end? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
1 6
Replying to namirobin • Aug 21, 2025
love your honest post, just one question : where did u watch episode 10?Xukai's roles are not always cold domineering…
Yes, I was captivated by him from ep 1. He’s so good at dual roles too. I can really believe that Bai Jue and Qingmu are different people. It’s been 4 years and I’m still not over it lol
1 1
Replying to namirobin • Aug 21, 2025
love your honest post, just one question : where did u watch episode 10?Xukai's roles are not always cold domineering…
My all time favourite and first drama of Xu Kai’s was Ancient Love Poetry. His character in that has similarities to Mei Zhuyu. It’s a really beautiful drama. If you like xianxia you might like it.
4 4
Replying to Enjoythefilm • Aug 21, 2025
I am not expecting anything when I start this drama, actually it's more like gamble for me because I am not a…
He doesn’t always play cold and perfect. He's had a few dramas where he plays quite unserious, fun characters such as Arsenal Military Academy and Once Upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain. In Court Lady he is basically a playboy who changes for love. But many C drama ML role is perfect man so maybe it’s a lack of options in scripts and ofc sometimes his agency will make him take a role that maybe he would rather not.
1 1
Replying to Draco • Aug 20, 2025
What are you on about. You must've not watch even one single ep. Both xukai and txw fit their part in this drama…
I sure hope so 😮‍💨I am enjoying the drama anyways but I really hope he can take over
2 0
Replying to Draco • Aug 20, 2025
What are you on about. You must've not watch even one single ep. Both xukai and txw fit their part in this drama…
My complaint here. Why is she having so much screen time compared to Xu Kai? Kai is first billed. He should by rights have the most screen time. I feel like this is more FL centric drama and not what I expected. I am here for Xu Kai. I don’t mind him having less screen time in drama where he is second billed but not when he is first. Not cool.
1 3
Replying to SandGirl_Nicky • Aug 20, 2025
Ep 8 was fantastic! I loved the discussion between Mei Zhuyu and Commander Xu! So much insight into a side character…
It was nice that he was given a good ending for his career and wasn’t treated as a fool. He was just someone who got worn down over time and couldn’t fulfill his ambition.
Quite realistic actually.
2 1
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 19, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
Just finished ep 7.
Really looking forward to Mei Zhuyu’s back story. Today’s scenes in the forest when he dealt with the demon were so cool and then his 11th bro showing up. I want to know more about his training. See some similarities in character with Bai Jue. 🤗 more Kai!
2 0
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 19, 2025
Hoping that Kai will get significantly increased screen time soon as I feel like FL has had way more scenes so far
2 2
Replying to Anaira • Aug 19, 2025
i don't understand why is it not available in none of the platform ? I'm in canada
Also in Canada. You can watch on MZTV channel in YouTube
1 1
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 19, 2025
Wonder how many hours they had to spend erasing Kai’s ear piercings in post production 🤭
0 0
Replying to Jiejie • Aug 19, 2025
Not on WETV InternationalComing Soon to VikiComing Soon to Disneylol - so um is there a legal site that is airing…
Depending where you are you can check out mztv channel on YouTube
2 0
Replying to Chia6 • Aug 19, 2025
This is different plot and roles then The Double. Really can’t compare TXW with Wu Jin Yan and XK with Wang…
Have you met Gu Yanzhen? lol Han Ting too
0 0
Replying to DramaBuff • Aug 19, 2025
23.3K
I would 40k is highly unlikely. Has any drama ever hit 40?
0 1
Replying to Vyshu • Aug 19, 2025
I read in one of the older comments that dubbing sync is off because they had to change dialogues during dubbing…
I feel the same, the voice doesn’t go well. Prefer his usual voice actor. Oh well. I’ll survive lol
1 0
Replying to Chia6 • Aug 19, 2025
This is different plot and roles then The Double. Really can’t compare TXW with Wu Jin Yan and XK with Wang…
Kai can definitely give seductive eyes 🤭
4 4
Replying to geechoo • Aug 19, 2025
this director really likes filming closeups of the actors face lol sometimes it's a bit uncomfortable to watch..I've…
I would literally watch 45 mins of Xu Kai’s face close up
14 0
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 18, 2025
Liking this so far, honestly it fits Disney vibes (even though they aren’t airing it in my region 🙄) it has a very whimsical, magical vibe with the special effects and background music. Kai looks stunning 😍 it’s giving a bit of Fangs of Fortune with less over the top humour but a brokedown “demon hunting bureau” and new demon every few eps. I’m excited to watch more 🤗
6 0
Replying to Kokuto • Aug 18, 2025
Can you throw us a Youtube link?I blame Disney. They are so stingy and exclusive.
I can understand having it broadcast on certain platforms in certain regions but not having it at all in some regions??? Like Disney isn’t showing this in Canada so why can’t WeTv have it? 🫩
0 1
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 18, 2025
I hope Linmon get the day they deserve 😒 it’s ridiculous that this is on no streaming platforms except for limited exceptions. It’s 2025 for crying out loud. 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 (I am watching on YouTube but it’s ridiculous that I pay for dozens of streaming services and have to go to YouTube or similar)
9 12