Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2022
Replying to Draco • 18 hours ago
I watch to ep 27 and i don't get the hate this drama is receiving. For all the complaints about the later eps,…
The comments are kind of all over the place of people either loving or hating the ending. IMO at least the main plot was resolved but I think overall the drama could have been so much better if they had developed Shen Runs backstory more and focused less on the inner court of the Xie fam. I think that’s the most disappointing part for me. It could have been really good if they had shifted the focus.
0 0
Replying to taedong_river_1 • 1 day ago
Dear writers and directors, that Ep 30 was absolutely unnecessary and i hope you know that i hate you for it 🙏🏼✌🏼
Heartbreaking for sure but great performance from Xu Kai in those episodes
0 0
Replying to Fangirl1973 • 2 days ago
I loved Xu Kai in this role, he was absolutely stunning in costume and really embodied the character. So many…
I think the issue with his makeup was that he was too hot, sweating it off and then they apply more. Should have just left it
0 4
Replying to namirobin • 2 days ago
Person Xu Kai
anyone can confirm whether the news about xukai signed a contract with billiard club is true or not? if it is…
I have also seen it. Good for him, He should do things that he enjoys.
3 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • 3 days ago
my iQIYi international app sucks, I can't seem to stop it from playing so I can read the subtitles. Tencent international…
IQIYI tv app does suck. If you have to fast forward or rewind then the audio falls out of sync with the subs. I usually watch using the app on my iPad instead.
1 1
Replying to Gojo • 5 days ago
i am planning on watching it. is the production bad ?
Not bad per se. Some parts definitely give low budget but I do think the town they filmed in is quite beautiful and there are some very nice scenic shots. I think the costumes are fine. It’s not lavish or ornate, it’s plain but it’s a story driven story not a grand spectacle. I’ve definitely seen worse in terms of looks haha
0 0
Replying to Aveira • 5 days ago
Person Xu Kai
how come this comment comes up at least twice every year on this page? Isnt 2 dramas enough ??? No they do not…
Agree. Rather he focus on dramas that are male centric. If there is a FL let her be a lesser known actress and not compete w screen time. Let’s see Kai shine on his own. 🤩
2 1
Replying to whoissilmoy • 6 days ago
This is not an idol drama. There are no fluffy fan-service moments. The romance isn't stylized or manufactured…
I think this drama would be best classed as a gothic tale. It may not have all of the elements of one but it has quite a few of the elements.
1 0
Replying to haenbi • 6 days ago
His acting isn't great but he's lucky he's handsome
He was a bit painful to watch in that scene
0 0
Replying to Tkcjt • 6 days ago
No Anything Satisfying (oh except for the wedding scene when the baddie got uno reversed by our ML)
Funeral scene may have been the best scene in the drama. Also, Wei guy was fairly satisfying. Battle scene for Yan Rui in ep 14. Yan Rui crashing Xie residence to arrest 2nd son was pretty good too and the watermelon scene. Basically any scene w Shen Run/Yan Rui
3 1
Replying to Cherrybanana • 6 days ago
Person Xu Kai
Such a bizarre take that him being in a relationship would cease rumour mongering. If they want to drag him through…
Hopefully after last year they can see that it’s not worth it to keep attacking him and just leave him alone.
0 1
Replying to Draco • 6 days ago
I'm not sure why you're complaining, what is wrong with his role even if it has less screentimes like some people…
The issue here is that his character is arguably the most interesting character in the drama and deserved a more developed story. That Kai could take this role with limited backstory and bring the character to life, shows how capable he is as an actor but the production really did a disservice to him by not giving him more screen time.
3 0
Replying to Cherrybanana • 6 days ago
Person Xu Kai
Such a bizarre take that him being in a relationship would cease rumour mongering. If they want to drag him through…
Yeah but look at what is happening with Jing Boran’s situation. Being in a relationship brings just as many issues as not being in a relationship.
Obviously, it’s Kai’s life and he should do whatever makes him happy but I don’t see how it’s going to solve any issues in this regard lol
3 3
Replying to Krish728 • 6 days ago
Person Xu Kai
I'm very glad no one created bad rumours about Xu Kai when SOTB was airing. I was really anxious daily. Now I…
Such a bizarre take that him being in a relationship would cease rumour mongering. If they want to drag him through the mud they will do it regardless of whether he is in a confirmed relationship or not. It’s not even about whether things are true or not, they can say anything. It’s just about sensationalism. Look at Jing Tian’s recent troubles 👀 When you’re in the public eye, they will use anything they can.
6 5
Replying to MadelineMaureen • 6 days ago
someone who has the patience can you do me a favor and time how long Xu Kai and Zhou were on screen for the final…
According to graph I saw on Weibo:
Xu Kai: ep 26 22 mins, ep 27 14 min, ep 28 0 mins, ep 29 1 min, ep 30
11 mins vs Zhou Ye: 7, 9, 22, 15, 21.
Overall for series : Xu Kai scenes account for 33% vs ZY at 54%
3 1
Replying to djes • 6 days ago
I fast forwarded 5 last episodes and feel I didn't missed anything.This drama had potential, but ruined all the…
Use Xu Kai to make their money back
3 0
Replying to Enigma05 • 7 days ago
Ending was a disappointment. XK had literally the least amount of scenes.
They didn’t even bother filming an ending for the leads 🙂‍↕️
6 1
Replying to AubsAngel • 7 days ago
What a forgettable drama.. Just finished it but I feel nothing, I feel no attachment to the FL whatsoever.. Did…
There’s cold and aloof and then there’s just expressionless. Do cold and aloof people not have feelings? It was very bizarre
3 1
Replying to Dula • 7 days ago
funding and also time. Every single extra day you are on set costs thousands on money for location rent, props,…
They spend 2-3 days filming wedding scenes and I saw some bts where some actors were messing around and someone looked annoyed 🫣
1 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • 7 days ago
so instead of seeing how Shen Che does post revelations we have to spend 5 extra minutes with shity sister pining…
Same girl! 🙋‍♀️
1 0