Editorials
On Choi Hyun Wook • May 4, 2025
Person Choi Hyun Wook
Wow. What a charismatic presence. I truly wish him well and hopefully he will be in amazing dramas also in the future
10 0
Replying to selu • May 3, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
the genre of this kdrama is obviously action but that doesn't necessarily mean that there couldn't be subtle romance.…
I agree, you said everything perfectly
24 0
Replying to Sweet Savage • May 3, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
OK TF saw some post saying DIRECTOR somehow confirmed that SuHo and SiEun were in love and I see some comments…
Exactly. We could sense the tension million miles away. I mean so what if they admire each other? Ppl are just weird
8 1
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 28, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
The ending😭i’m crying.
2 0
On The Heart Killers • Nov 27, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Style managed to get Fadel omggg
26 1
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 18, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Nawwww i will miss this show
4 0
Replying to Nice and Sweet • Nov 18, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Thank god this overated god forsaken trash is almost over i cant wait.
Shut upp
0 0
On The Boyfriend • Sep 30, 2024
Title The Boyfriend
Alan is such a green flag. I need Alan for myself hahaha
5 0
On Love Sea • Jun 24, 2024
Title Love Sea
I really like how sensual this show is
10 0
Replying to Drama Lover • Jun 24, 2024
Title Love Sea
I think lots of viewers are simply expecting to see school - college BLs. But LS is an adult BL starting with…
I agree with you
4 0
Replying to Cheymel • May 2, 2024
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I’m struggling to continue this because of the FL😩 it’s dylan carrying the dramaaaa
Ok good that i finished it, it was good in the end and the FL is not that annoying anymore
1 1
On Ocean Likes Me • Apr 25, 2024
Title Ocean Likes Me
Beginning was food but What was that ending even
1 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Apr 25, 2024
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I’m struggling to continue this because of the FL😩 it’s dylan carrying the dramaaaa
5 2
Replying to Ameera04 • Apr 25, 2024
Title Unknown
I really loved this drama the acting, the plot, and the script were just on point.But one thing that kind of disappointed…
I agree
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 22, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
i will miss this show❤️i love the actors
5 0
Replying to YosheeOnDemand • Apr 22, 2024
Title HIStory5: Love in the Future
You can't be serious. There's worse BL than this
Go see what i have seen. It’s not a handfull..
0 1
Replying to YosheeOnDemand • Apr 14, 2024
Title HIStory5: Love in the Future
You can't be serious. There's worse BL than this
Like what example?
0 3
On Doctor Slump • Mar 17, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
Park hyung sik❤️ i loved the series
1 0
On HIStory5: Love in the Future • Feb 25, 2024
Title HIStory5: Love in the Future
This is one of the worst bl’s ever made.. this Johnny character is so badly written
1 5
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Feb 9, 2024
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Please give to the second couple their own drama i loved them so much and their chemistry was amazing🙏🏻
13 2
