News
kurenai • Aug 19, 2015
Article Anime and Manga That Should Be Made Into Dramas
Yes for all of them please!!!
0 0
Replying to Chizakura • Feb 18, 2013
Title Battle Royale
The book was a good reading for me and pretty graphical. When I get a chance I'll watch the movie.
Well I'm not implying that the movie is better I'm just saying that I plan on watching the movie.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
That's true but sometimes I lose motivation. But thanks for the advice! XD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm just finding time to watch Asian dramas. It's so difficult because of school work and procrasting over the weekends.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! Thanks for adding me!
0 0
On Yeon Jung Hoon • Jan 5, 2013
Person Yeon Jung Hoon
He is so hawt in Vampire Prosecutor and the temperature got hawter in VP 2~ I love the dark temptation for blood and the way he fights~
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 3, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome! And thanks for adding me :D
1 0
On Battle Royale • Jan 2, 2013
Title Battle Royale
The book was a good reading for me and pretty graphical. When I get a chance I'll watch the movie.
2 0
On PSY • Dec 31, 2012
Person PSY
Happy Birthday!
0 0
