News
On I Hear Your Voice • Aug 25, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
I didn't expect this drama to be this good.
20 0
On A Werewolf Boy • Aug 25, 2013
Title A Werewolf Boy
I feel like I'm the only one who didn't really like it that much :( It was a good story but too predictable for me.
0 0
On A Werewolf Boy • Aug 25, 2013
Title A Werewolf Boy
I feel like I'm the only one who didn't really like it that much :( It was a good story but too predictable for me.
0 0
On Special Affairs Team TEN • Aug 16, 2013
Title Special Affairs Team TEN
PERFECT!
0 0
On Iris • Aug 16, 2013
Title Iris
I read the iris 2 synopsis before watchin this drama .. Now I don't feel like finishing it anymore T_T
0 1
On City Hunter • Aug 16, 2013
Title City Hunter
Started of great but it went a little downhill still givin it a 9 though :)
0 0
