It's always easy for actors (men in general) to return. Meanwhile, actresses...
Lee Kyung Young, this guy comes to mind. He's literally a convicted rapist but he was able to come back without any push back. As for Yoo Ah In his situation is different coz he was literally self-harming but he was treated worse than that rapist. But I see your point, actresses face more drawn out criticism over minor "controversies" Anyways, I'm still anticipating a Seo Ye Ji acting comeback 🦦
Glad the "brother-in-law" made it, he had me bawling & worried for a minute there pheww! It's hilarious how he was describing his accident & injuries 🤣🤣🤣 Now what is that stupid MF doing, looking for Nari's cursed phone like an idiot🤦♀️. Restarting the cycle argh! 😮💨
Anyways, where the hell are these kids' parents Se-Ah is an orphan, Ha-Jun has his sister but what about the rest🤷♀️. These kids are literally missing fighting an evil cursed app & ghost, don't the parents care😆
seah beating the shit out of nari was everything. wanted that since episode 1. and kwon siwon is a pathetic cvnt…
That was satisfying af, Se-Ah can really throw punches 😂😂😂 Hope Si-Won rots in the eternal hell inferno. She was a bad friend when she was alive & she's still that way in the afterlife.
GREAT RESPECT FOR YIBO'S DEDICATION AND HARD WORK IN ALL HE DOES. HE IS TRULY MARVELOUS AND WISH HIM THE SUCCESS…
Fr, like is there something he can't do? Truly a man of many talents, he's just impressive. I truly admire his dedication & commitment to everything he does💫. I hope he does well in this race💯
Anyways, I'm still anticipating a Seo Ye Ji acting comeback 🦦
Now what is that stupid MF doing, looking for Nari's cursed phone like an idiot🤦♀️. Restarting the cycle argh! 😮💨
Anyways, where the hell are these kids' parents Se-Ah is an orphan, Ha-Jun has his sister but what about the rest🤷♀️. These kids are literally missing fighting an evil cursed app & ghost, don't the parents care😆
Hope Si-Won rots in the eternal hell inferno. She was a bad friend when she was alive & she's still that way in the afterlife.
I truly admire his dedication & commitment to everything he does💫.
I hope he does well in this race💯