Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: at my parent's house
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Birthday: August 29
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 6, 2019
On A Dream of Splendor • Sep 8, 2026
will Song Yin Zhang became a annoying character? I totally understand why she feels the tendency to lean and fall for the ML but it's bothersome
1 0
Replying to lana264 • Aug 30, 2026
So I got to know SMl will die , just why , I saw his name just after FL and I thought he was here to stay , apparently…
Oh nooooo, major spoiler
0 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 30, 2026
after ep 11 I'll let the episodes add up a bit, I was impatient to see what's next and surprise surprise of you get 5 min of them talking all together, its a win, and in this 5 min they use their max communication skills which we've seem it of no use. Luan Nian is of course in the wrong but Zhi Tao is taking the Christ out of me
7 0
Replying to Xyrre • Aug 29, 2026
It is mostly only because she is super afraid to loose her job which she mentions multiple times.
rightttt but their dynamic is hard enough, it'll always be that way even when she climb up the carrear ladder, I think I'm just bothered that after a whole year together she still dodging from his kisses, even at her home (yes I know she wouldn't want other people to know but they were not in public) I noticed no difference from when he first approached her
0 1
On The Early Spring • Aug 29, 2026
I'm sorry don't tell your friends and family??? she seems so hesitant to receive his affection that her frozen seconds between an approximation sends me off automatically, it make it seem like she's not up to the physical stuff and that bothers me
5 3
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
I didn't like how ep 6 felt like an episode from half of the drama, when things are well established in the story, it was difficult to grasp why he'd be so out of himself to try to be with her after sleeping with her.
I think It'd be better to get a bit more comfortable with her first, then the saving her, then maybe makeout a bit but not actually sleeping together (idk why is this so important to me, dont ask lol) but now on episode 8 I'm enjoying the way things are going, and can better understand the steps of them getting together
0 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
I hardly watch the drama only for the actors leading (and even so, this drama isnt exception) but excuse me, Jing Bo Ran is dashing, I'm enjoying the drama while drooling
7 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
mr jin was a waste of side character after his ear chop. Loved this drama but of course I craved like literally 3 more kisses/sweet leads scenes, would made my day, also missed a big longer scene for A Sen's ceremony, they're so sweet, 10/10 as a whole, but ugh how I hate a dead villain, lady yu and young yu didn't deserve a light life, the poor ji baby should be living another life
4 2
Replying to Lhily • Aug 27, 2026
I’m on ep 17 and that Yu guy is pissing me off to the core. Where did he buy his audacity??? ugh
just finished and I regret not skipping his screen time, if you can't take it, just skipp, he's def not worth the time
2 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 23, 2026
Just passed by the wedding night scene, I was waiting for so much more!!! Are we getting extra sweet screen time ahead? I'm such a beggar for extended romance, give then a nice 7min peace pleaaaase
1 0
Replying to Tsukiko • Aug 21, 2026
+1 on blossom. It seems their novels are by the same author.The groom in blossom also have a last minute errand…
Love that everyone recommended blossom hahahaha, thanks!
0 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 21, 2026
any recommendations of what to watch while I wait a bit for the episodes to add up a bit?! modern or historical as long as it has the same mature leads and romance hihi
0 13
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 20, 2026
Im on episode 21, thinking I missed something... didn't the official ninth lady Fu died? her family did absolutely nothing for her aside to her mom who later secured a place for her new life, never ever seem this dad and now he's refusing to let the daughter marry whoever? LOL
3 1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 17, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I'm around episode 9 and what it bothers me about Fan Ya Ke, is that she feels so so inferior to the FL that she keeps making mistakes thinking she's out thinking Fu Ting Yun, and turning to be laugh stock, I'd rather her not becoming this doormat personality begging for approval and staying by Fu Ting Yun's side, making her name known to be just as intelligent and capable to be able to be FL's right hand... its a disappointment to see her failing in every step because her goal is to prove she's better instead of proving she's someone just as capable
3 0
On K-Foodie Meets J-Foodie • Jul 17, 2026
Since it's a tv program, of course there wouldn't be that much debate in the comments... I don't watch as many ktv or jtv to start with and finally found something to watch in between dramas, I love food, cooking and sharing meals so it hits the spot.

So if you're a fan of watching two kind, chill people sharing food and they cultural point of view in a very light way, in short episodes to be in your background while you go around your day or to chill in a free afternoon, I highly recommend this one.
Shi Kyung and Matsushige are a great pair to watch, they're funny and sweet, showing a nice contrast to other tv programs I watched. Matsushige it's such a spirited person and Shi Kyung being such a huge fan of legendary gourmet makes the program grown in cuteness.
Enjoy the episodes while stomach is full, otherwise you'll be easily triggered ^^
0 0
On True to Love • Jul 8, 2026
Title True to Love
I really don't know what made me finish this drama, since I can't have my time back it's safe to say it wasn't worth a single hour after the first episode.
0 1
Replying to Liz Mathew • Jun 15, 2026
It will remain a mystery.... makes all of us wonder why is she introduced and whats her part in the drama.. thats…
ughhhhh collecting loose ends then, I always wonder why they keep that many loop holes if they've got more than enough time to do a better job.
I know I'd be annoying to add that layer but let's remember that her Gu cousin was annoying enough and none of her useless screen time was cut off. Plus the Wang couple with (IMO) longer than deserved undevelopment, they received multiple scenes that have ridiculously similar scripts, for nothing 🙌🏼
0 1