Editorials
On Duang with You • Mar 4, 2026
Title Duang with You
loving this so far! like teeteeporteetee the chemistry is insane. the push and pull of the two characters in this I’m eating it up. like this is prob my fav drama that’s arining currently like I’m in love!!🥹
8 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Mar 4, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
so like I can’t wait for this one. like omg the concept I’m in love. the actors chemistry just from the pilot trailer is amazing. Lille truly I cannot wait for this one to start airing!
8 0
On Melody of Secrets • Feb 9, 2026
Title Melody of Secrets
I’m loving this series so far. I’m on episode 8 and loving this. I’m sad this is ending soon. I love ForceBook’s acting in these roles. it requires a lot more than their past roles and they’re doing an amazing job at it. it sucks the rating isn’t the best in here but to anyone thinking of watching so far please do I’m in love and I’m so sad that this is ending soon🥲🥲
4 1
On Melody of Secrets • Feb 9, 2026
Title Melody of Secrets Spoiler
Melody Of Secrets ep.8 the plot twist just kept on going. holy s. like what we thought we knew was completely turned upside down. like what do you mean he was never botpleng. my jaw dropped this is how you do a plot twist cause I don’t see this one coming or the other one. insane. I’m so glad i caught up on this series as it’s so good. FORCEBOOK are doing such an amazing job at protraying their roles!!
1 0
Replying to vanvan • Feb 5, 2026
Title Dare You to Death
I like that jade and kamin are unprofessional and bad investigating because at this point I just want the whole…
🤣🤣I’m with you
2 1
On Dare You to Death • Feb 5, 2026
Title Dare You to Death
loving this series so far. don’t understand the rest of the comments about this series tho… but regardless I’m loving this and I can’t wait for who the killer is cause all my guesses keep being wrong as the one I thought just died this previous episode so now I can’t wait for the reveal!!
29 0
Replying to QueenDe457 • Feb 5, 2026
Person Domon Kitmongkhon Phontad
I'd love to see "mud and book" as a couple in their own series
for real. I loved them
1 0
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Feb 2, 2026
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
so sad this is over omg…. I loved this so much
7 0
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Feb 2, 2026
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
tigers acting playing a possessed guy was incredible. I’ve seen him in other projects and I do have to say I love his acting and hope he gets more roles.
2 0
On Tiger Tanawat Hudchaleelaha • Feb 2, 2026
Person Tiger Tanawat Hudchaleelaha
his acting in god bless you from death is incredible. like I need him in more roles. despite the small part his acting was too a tea.
2 0
On Peach Lover • Jan 27, 2026
Title Peach Lover
omg I’m in love with series!
1 0
Replying to Setsuna2021 • Jan 14, 2026
Title You Ta Shi Kong
Finally got around to watching this. It was mad entertaining!😅 I was genuinely surprised by the number and…
your joking… I hate how china does that like bro let them interact🥲🥲🥲
4 1
Replying to Future_Dreamer • Jan 13, 2026
Title The Love Never Sets
It's actually good and I'm currently rewatching. 😄 Same with what you said about Saint's dad. I've known just…
to bad I know if I ever come out my dad would act like saints dad😔😔 no but now that I’ve finished I’m rewatching cause I loved this series 😭
1 1
Replying to desertbanshee • Jan 12, 2026
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To After Story
They just need a whole another season 2, waaay too adorable together ❤️
For real🥹🤍
0 0
On Domon Kitmongkhon Phontad • Jan 12, 2026
Person Domon Kitmongkhon Phontad
I can’t wait to see him in future projects!! I love his acting so much🤍
5 2
On The Love Never Sets • Jan 12, 2026
Title The Love Never Sets
so like idk why I stop watching half way but like ong this is so good! like the angst of this feels a little too real especially with saints dad. like I’ve seen so many parents like him irl. I want to give Ice a hug omg he’s been through so much😭😭😭
6 3
On Love Is Real • Jan 9, 2026
Title Love Is Real
can’t wait for this l! I love Andy and Nelson’s acting together so I’m glad we get this
4 0
On Restart • Jan 8, 2026
Title Restart
I’m really hoping we get this series. like I rewatched the pot so many times. it’s such a unique concept and I would love to see it come to fruition whenever. I just pray they didn’t drop this!
2 0
Replying to Iaminlove • Jan 8, 2026
Person Pung Phirunwat Promrat
Just saw him in DMD friendship and I swear I want to get into the screen so that I can squish his cheeks the cuteness…
you and me both!
1 0
On Duang with You • Jan 8, 2026
Title Duang with You
im literally sat for this omg I can’t wait for this to air!!!
7 0
