K-Drama
On The Journey to Killing You Season 2 • 17 days ago
Title The Journey to Killing You Season 2
OMG! I’m sat I prayed for a season two and omg I’m so happy we are actually getting one
11 0
ZoeHedera • Jul 2, 2026
Game Guess the BL – Ex-Lover Edition
Oh wow I actually did really good on this 😗
2 1
On The Lie We Lived In • Jun 29, 2026
Title The Lie We Lived In
I’m so sad that finished this now. omg I’m in love wit( the leads so much 😭🥹like I need more of them so bad it’s not even funny.
4 0
LueurArcane • Jun 24, 2026
Game Which DMD bl series are you most excited for?
This was so hard. I’m most excited for 20 list, Mr.fanboy, and Unknown lover!
1 0
Ria • Jun 24, 2026
Game Guess the BL (Japan Edition)
First try !😌😌
1 0
Replying to Nna-odio • Jun 13, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
I hope this has everyone in a chokehold
same
1 0
cherry • Jun 11, 2026
Game Let's see what you know about BTS???⁷
100% I got introduced to them in 2020 during covid and it was the best thing ever.
1 0
ZoeHedera • Jun 11, 2026
Game Guess the BL from the Cover Pieces (Thai Edition 7)
I got all of them correct… I’m happy and concerned 😬 like I didn’t even know I really knew the posters that well but I guess I do.
2 1
Replying to petracskahh_66 • Jun 3, 2026
Review Lost to You
really? is he gonna die?
Idk tbh but I hope not…
0 0
Replying to KingTyrik • May 30, 2026
Title Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.)
Krit's parents are so annoying, your son is grown he can make his own decisions and date or marry whoever he wants…
for real.
3 0
Replying to estar • May 25, 2026
Title Lost to You
just finished binging all 3 ep's, the ironic part about Zhan Wang standing up for & getting closer too Xu…
stoppp I was just thinking that😭😭😭 but same I’m praying we get a miracle but just based of the title being lost to you…. I’m praying he lives
1 0
ZoeHedera • May 14, 2026
Game Guess the BL from the Cover Pieces (Thai Edition 6)
Dang the way I was breezing through… I didn’t think I would even recognize some of them but I did
2 2
On Love You Teacher • May 1, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
i seriously don’t know what I’m gonna do when this is completed. this is seriously one of my favorite series aring. it’s so good and seeing it being underrated is so sad. like Please watch guys it’s amazing and your missing out. I know some people don’t like school related plots but this is way better than your average school centric plot.
14 0
On Life in Smokey Blue • Apr 21, 2026
Title Life in Smokey Blue
I’m loving this series so much omg. Like waiting every week for new episodes is torture but so worth it!!
13 0
On Duang with You • Apr 19, 2026
Title Duang with You
I can’t bro😭 imma miss this series so much!
9 0
Replying to TheHanipulator_r • Apr 4, 2026
Person Cao Mei Qing
she's such a mommy!! in sammy's children's day!! friking love her!!
for real I’m loving her so much in Sammy’s children’s day!
8 0
On A Shop for Killers • Mar 6, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Spoiler
in love with this omg. lowkey I’m so happy he survived cause he literally did everything in his power to protect her and this drama gave me a whirlpool of emotions. but I’m in love with this.
4 0
Replying to annikaJJ • Mar 5, 2026
Title My Professional Boyfriend
Praying for Surfjava to get this series if it's not cancelled.
yess omg that would be such a good pick
4 0
On Contrast • Mar 4, 2026
Title Contrast
the pilot looked so good! can’t wait for this to air 🤍
1 0
On Duang with You • Mar 4, 2026
Title Duang with You
loving this so far! like teeteeporteetee the chemistry is insane. the push and pull of the two characters in this I’m eating it up. like this is prob my fav drama that’s arining currently like I’m in love!!🥹
8 0
