News
On Friends Forever • Nov 13, 2023
Title Friends Forever
Does anyone know the name of actor played the character Pun ?
1 1
Replying to Nayleikimnina • Feb 1, 2023
Title Tomb of the Sea
I'm at ep 44 and I guess Liang Wan and Zhan Rishan are kinda cute now lmao . I'm sad for the broken friendship…
yeah I agree . I have lot of questions after watching the whole seasons .
1 0
Replying to Nayleikimnina • Jan 27, 2023
Title Tomb of the Sea
I'm at ep 44 and I guess Liang Wan and Zhan Rishan are kinda cute now lmao . I'm sad for the broken friendship…
Can you tell me what it's mean, the part of music they ( Zhang Ri Shan and Liang Wen) listen in Gutong Jing when they return?
0 5
Replying to iconmb • Nov 6, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
So good to hear KMJ join S3. Proud of him, nice & humble guy willing to take on support role. Even more looking…
Kim min jae is joined in s3? really?
1 1
Replying to Lomon Virus • Nov 6, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
So Ju Yeon and Kim Min Jae is back too, OMG!!! ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Kim min Have is back ? really ? haven't see his profile here as he joined?
2 1
On The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note • Aug 7, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
Am totally confused I think it's totally different from other seasons I couldn't understand some of the parts 🤷🏻♀️am having so many questions around this drama . I think I should read the novel again to get the track
1 0
Replying to Cry • Jul 15, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
It will be release later at 8 pm in WeTv
Thks ☺️
1 0
On The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note • Jul 15, 2021
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
Where can I watch it with eng sub I searched everywhere to find the sub couldn't found it .Does anyone know where can I find
1 2
Replying to ScarletMJ • Sep 29, 2020
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2
Both of them loves Wu Xie but both of them friendzoned/sisterzoned by him. As for xiao Bai she was sisterzoned.…
Thks ☺️ I want xiaobai as his pair ?
1 2
Replying to Starkongbini • Sep 28, 2020
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2
Xiao Bai is a good character bcs she really loves Wu Xie. But, I don't think they'll become couple, bcs in the…
I hope at the end wu xie accept xiobai love for him
1 2
Replying to Starkongbini • Sep 28, 2020
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2
Xiao Bai is a good character bcs she really loves Wu Xie. But, I don't think they'll become couple, bcs in the…
She died??
0 3
Replying to Starkongbini • Sep 28, 2020
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2
Xiao Bai is a good character bcs she really loves Wu Xie. But, I don't think they'll become couple, bcs in the…
???ohhh ah ning is going to be his lover ??
0 5
On Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2 • Sep 28, 2020
Title Reunion: The Sound of the Providence Season 2
Is the female role who loves wu xie I,is she has a good character or she is like Ah Ning?
1 11
Replying to Amala Clara • Sep 10, 2020
Title The Lost Tomb 2
Where can I find this book in online to read very curious about this lost tomb
Thks I mean in the drama he has pair (female lead) it's okay I will find it out ☺️
0 0
Replying to Amala Clara • Sep 9, 2020
Title The Lost Tomb 2
Where can I find this book in online to read very curious about this lost tomb
Hi!In mystic nine Zhang rishan has pair?
0 2
Replying to Amala Clara • Sep 5, 2020
Title The Lost Tomb 2
Where can I find this book in online to read very curious about this lost tomb
Thks
0 0
Replying to Amala Clara • Sep 5, 2020
Title The Lost Tomb 2
Where can I find this book in online to read very curious about this lost tomb
Is Wu xie nine family member (which leader grandson)?am really confused after watching tomb of the sea and mystic nine (still watching)so many character
0 5
Replying to Amala Clara • Sep 5, 2020
Title The Lost Tomb 2
Where can I find this book in online to read very curious about this lost tomb
Thks ☺️☺️☺️ I will
0 0
Replying to Amala Clara • Sep 4, 2020
Title The Lost Tomb 2
Where can I find this book in online to read very curious about this lost tomb
Sry for asking again how come the Zhang rhi shan((the one who help wuxie in lost tomb1& 2) become immortal? If am right only kylin is immortal in this series right?
0 8
Replying to Amala Clara • Sep 3, 2020
Title The Lost Tomb 2
Where can I find this book in online to read very curious about this lost tomb
Thks ☺️
0 0
