Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 3, 2016
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 16
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 5, 2013
On Secret Love • Jan 16, 2015
Title Secret Love
Perfeito. Tenho uma lista imensa de doramas, ou seja, sem tempo para rever muitos que gostei, mas assisti Secret novamente. Ele é um dos meus doramas preferidos e não resisti. Adoro o casal e fiquei contente em revê-los em Kill me, Heal, me. <3 Tomara que seja tão bom quanto este!
1 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Jan 16, 2015
Primeiro foi Secret, que entrou para minha seleta lista de doramas amados. Casal totalmente entrosado e perfeitos juntos. Agora Kill me, Heal me está de fazendo roer as unhas. Estou torcendo para o Cha Do Hyun conseguir controlar ou/e 'viver' em paz com as personalidades, assim a Oh Ri Jin terá dois homens que a amam em apenas um. <3
0 0
Replying to Ekan • Jan 16, 2015
How can I think that Shin Se Gi look better than Cha Do Hyun when it's the same actor XD omo i must be a weirdo…
Me too. But I hope they can live in 'peace'. Oh Ri Jin will have two men in one that loves her! I want too!!!
0 0
Replying to motoko09 • Jan 16, 2015
I might sound like an asshole but I don't care ... I want shin se gi to take over cha do hyun!!! I AM ADDICTED…
I loved Secret and I am adoring Kill me, Heal me. I hope and think that Cha Do Hyun will learn to live in 'peace' with the personalities or/and will be able to control them.
1 0
Replying to Ekan • Jan 16, 2015
I love the preview on ep 5 when Shin Se Gi says to Cha Do Hyun; "If you mess with my woman (Oh Ri Jin) then…
It was awesome! I am so in love with this 'couple' again.
2 0
Replying to AnaK24 • May 14, 2014
Finalmente terminei. Poderia ter sido muito antes, mas os estudos não deixaram. Enfim, é um drama lindo que…
Também está na minha lista de favoritos, mas se não tivesse a Suzy poderia estar numa posição melhor kkkk Esse drama tem um ar de live action e isso também contribui no "ser diferente".
1 0
Replying to Claudia • May 14, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger Spoiler
Who´s the female lead? It seems that Soo Hyun will have a romance with Hoon... I don't like SoRa (the actress…
I hope so, but did you see the end of the 4th episode?
0 0
Replying to AnaK24 • May 14, 2014
Finalmente terminei. Poderia ter sido muito antes, mas os estudos não deixaram. Enfim, é um drama lindo que…
Eu demorei para assistir, mas adorei o dorama. Só não gostei da Suzy kkkkkkkk
0 0
On You're All Surrounded • May 14, 2014
I miss Na Jung so much and even loving Seung Gi I didn't like the couple Kang Chi and Yeo-Wool. So this will be perfect! Go Ah Ra and Lee Seung Gi <3
2 0
On Angel Eyes • May 14, 2014
Title Angel Eyes
I don't like "hospital" dramas, because they have so many mistakes and unreal situations (Ok, I know that is a drama, but I can't avoid think about this kkkk). But I'm so in love with this couple.
2 1
On Doctor Stranger • May 14, 2014
Who´s the female lead? It seems that Soo Hyun will have a romance with Hoon... I don't like SoRa (the actress and the character Soo Hyun).
1 4
Replying to Lizzzz • Apr 3, 2014
Should I watch this drama? I'm currently watching emergency couple and I wanna watch anothe 'cause I'm still waiting…
I prefer Cunning Single Lady than Emergency Couple. This drama is much better.
4 0
Replying to Frosty • Mar 13, 2014
anyone who loved this drama must try full house thai version
I quit to watch the FH1 and FH2, but the thai version is so great! You can feel the chemistry between Mike and Oam.
1 0
Replying to Claudia • Mar 13, 2014
Title Cruel City
Where can I find the instrumental ost?
Thank you so much!!! <3
1 0
Replying to Claudia • Mar 12, 2014
Title Cruel City
Where can I find the instrumental ost?
Sad... :( And this full album? Where find it?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Tá ficando cada vez melhor. Me divirto demais e fico com raiva ao mesmo tempo kkkkk. Até agora está melhor que o 1997.
0 0