News
On Fabulous Boys • Jun 12, 2013
Title Fabulous Boys
My team has translated episodes 4+5 and we are currently looking for timers to time them. (I was the original timer, but my mouse is messed up). If you're interested in helping us email me at [email protected]
0 0
Replying to Archania • May 21, 2013
Title Fabulous Boys
Finally the subs for ep 1 are here =) ... the first episode was so great, I'm really looking forward to the next…
I really want to sub this show. I just need a translator :(
0 0
On Fabulous Boys • May 20, 2013
Title Fabulous Boys
Is anyone interested in translating this? I can time/edit/etc. I'd like to do this show especially with all this uncertainty about the subs. I'd start with ep 2. If you are, message me.
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request :D Wow you've watched so many more dramas than me, though my list is incomplete.
1 0
Replying to SarahLawrence5 • Jan 16, 2012
Title Skip Beat!
is this available on dramacrazy?
Yeah
0 0
