K-Drama
On Scarlet Heart Thailand • Aug 21, 2024
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand
So excited for Phuwin 🩷
1 0
Replying to Courtlynn • Jul 24, 2024
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand Spoiler
Phuwin will be nam joo hyuks character I think. So if correct, he will live, but he has a sad storyline. The over…
It's been so long since lol! I thought he had like a little crush on her but maybe it was just affection that turned into more friendship to them. I mainly remember the girl he ended up with and it being super sad 😂
0 1
Replying to Courtlynn • Jul 18, 2024
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand Spoiler
Phuwin will be nam joo hyuks character I think. So if correct, he will live, but he has a sad storyline. The over…
I think he had an unrequited love with the heroine but moved on and fell in love with another woman. I think she was an assasin or something. I think they got engaged and then she died
0 3
Replying to Courtlynn • Jul 16, 2024
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand Spoiler
Phuwin will be nam joo hyuks character I think. So if correct, he will live, but he has a sad storyline. The over…
If he's the character we think he his, then yes, he sorta love two women at seperate times. The second one was I think either engaged or married to him but does so he doesn't really get a hea with any women
0 5
On Scarlet Heart Thailand • Jul 16, 2024
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand
Win and Phuwin! Fighting!
1 0
Replying to Koreee2000 • Jul 16, 2024
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand Spoiler
I want to ask how the series is in general and what phuwin role will be in this series ?
Phuwin will be nam joo hyuks character I think. So if correct, he will live, but he has a sad storyline. The over story of the drama is sad though 😅
0 7
Replying to annietan18 • Aug 7, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
1. Han Ye had 4 other brothers and one sister other than Anning. Elder brother, 5th brother, 6th brother and 13th…
Is there an eng trans?
0 0
Replying to DPT_314 • Aug 18, 2022
Title The Longest Promise
The novel was ok. The story is interesting and the eng translation was decent. It shows some elements in the trailers.…
Thank you! I will def wait then!:)
0 0
Replying to Shrimpy • Aug 17, 2022
Title The Longest Promise
They will not. XZ does not promote CP.
Ah thank you!
1 0
On The Longest Promise • Aug 17, 2022
Title The Longest Promise
Has anyone read the novel? Do you like it?
1 8
Replying to Shrimpy • Aug 17, 2022
Title The Longest Promise
They will not. XZ does not promote CP.
What is cp?
0 2
Replying to SlowCookie • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love You Seven Times
Love the novel to pieces. You go through all the emotions~laughter, sadness, joy...Hope more amazing cnovels get…
Where can I read?
0 1