K-Drama
On The Early Spring • Aug 18, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Can anyone tell me if there is a lot of romance in the novel? How is it?
0 4
On Pursuit of Jade • Apr 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Overhyped. The production was the best part. Loved the cinematography. But otherwise, everything else was too slow and boring.
4 0
Replying to PulsarJade • Mar 13, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
drama follows book closely, explains a lot of stuff more clearly and relationships with her disciples too , it…
Thank you! I like the red flag character π€£
1 0
Replying to PulsarJade • Mar 13, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
drama follows book closely, explains a lot of stuff more clearly and relationships with her disciples too , it…
How is the romance compared? Is he still a red flag in the book?
0 3
On Generation to Generation • Mar 13, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Anyone read the book? How is it?
0 5
Replying to Courtlynn • Mar 11, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Did you find out
Same!! I thought since there were only like 5 eps left, it would be finished by the time I got to those Eps. I didn't realize I would binge it that fast tho π€£
0 1
Replying to Courtlynn • Mar 11, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Did you find out
Ya I just did the express package because I was too impatient π€£
0 3
Replying to ivorywhite • Mar 11, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Don't mention the website name like this, donβt wanna loose itππ
Can you dm me it?
0 0
Replying to Legendary Zathura • Mar 11, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
can someone DM me the website link to watch the reimaning eps?
Did you find out
0 5
On Generation to Generation • Mar 11, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
I'm so sad it's ending πππ
10 0
Replying to faerii • Mar 9, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
same this is the only drama that made me obsessed
They really need to write more heros like this because his games were just π
1 1
Replying to Hinatasuki • Mar 9, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Me too i can't believe my journey with generation to generation will be ending so soon and i will miss MGY and…
I still haven't watched the popular one with him yet but from this alone, he's def gonna be one of my most anticipated actors now π he did SO good
3 0
Replying to Balance7 • Mar 9, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Probably because the ml is obsessive
And I love it π€£π€£
3 0
On Generation to Generation • Mar 9, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
I haven't been this obsessed with a drama in a long while lol
19 8
Replying to certifiedBLaddict • Feb 26, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
I have a feeling that Phuwin or Pond will be in this
Omg I wish
1 0
On Me and Thee • Dec 18, 2025
Title Me and Thee
Literally the best BL ever
8 0
On Me and Thee • Dec 11, 2025
Title Me and Thee
Having Pondphuwin withdrawals rn π and Phuwin with long hair omg π
11 0
On Me and Thee • Nov 17, 2025
Title Me and Thee
LONG HAIR PHUWIN MY MAN LETS GO
8 0
On Legend of the Female General • Sep 7, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Obsessed with this drama. I can't move on
9 0
On Scarlet Heart Thailand • Aug 21, 2024
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand
So excited for Phuwin π©·
2 0