News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 23 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 20 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
On Dirty Blood • Apr 10, 2016 Title Dirty Blood I can't find this movie anywhere. Can anyone help me please? 1 0
On Salut D'Amour • May 30, 2015 Title Salut D'Amour I'm so glad I'll see Chanyeol and Moon Ga Young together little bit longer ;___; I love them. 1 0
On The Taste of Money • Nov 7, 2014 Title The Taste of Money I'm dissapointed, it feels boring watching this.. I hought it would be better than this .. And well the very last passage scared me and I was like, WTF? 1 0
And well the very last passage scared me and I was like, WTF?