Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 29, 2017
Replying to The Closeted BL Fan • Apr 14, 2022
Title Rak Diao
Sometimes I think it serves us, international fans, right. Because some of us can be quite nasty towards these…
i know some people can´t wait and look from other website. and some people even wrote they will give that website in dm´s , which is sad, but there are so many public website that still publish in their website from the original website and no one still shut down those kind of websites
0 7
Replying to Little Apple • Apr 14, 2022
Title Rak Diao
https://twitter.com/noonzzaram/status/1505670703600726016?t=cqwbr-CegpfGLkAAkBHIGg&s=19Earth's voice is really…
😍😍😍
0 0
Replying to The Closeted BL Fan • Apr 14, 2022
Title Rak Diao
Sometimes I think it serves us, international fans, right. Because some of us can be quite nasty towards these…
i mean they subtitled the other ones every 2 weeks, but not from the beginning. But either way i´m happy they already done subtitle with 8 episode, that way us fan can be happy and wait other episode to get subtitle.
0 9
Replying to Little Apple • Apr 14, 2022
Title Rak Diao
https://twitter.com/noonzzaram/status/1505670703600726016?t=cqwbr-CegpfGLkAAkBHIGg&s=19Earth's voice is really…
I know right. When he sing to Diao at episode 12 was so beautiful. The man have everything 😍❤️
0 2
Replying to The Closeted BL Fan • Apr 14, 2022
Title Rak Diao
Sometimes I think it serves us, international fans, right. Because some of us can be quite nasty towards these…
Unfortunately it's sad, but u are right. I'm just glad they subtitles 2 weeks per 1 episode. And mean time i enjoy watching all their new episodes, like episode 12 just now i finish watching ❤️😍
0 11
On Rak Diao • Apr 14, 2022
Title Rak Diao
Hopefully they won't fall in love with the beautiful girl in episode 13
1 2
Replying to jpny01 • Apr 11, 2022
I think everyone needs to relax. What exactly do you think that drug is, that makes someone fall in love with…
Hi. Ur comment in here is so hilarious.

I just find this series accidentally from internet, but it's kind of trailer/ or just someone made under 9min video. Can u tell me how long this series is supposed to be?
1 3
Replying to Vaish • Apr 10, 2022
Title Cutie Pie Spoiler
He isn’t betraying him. From what I’ve heard, he’s actually not RICH RICH like obv he is but he works every…
Thanks
1 0
Replying to Vaish • Apr 9, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
He isn’t betraying him. From what I’ve heard, he’s actually not RICH RICH like obv he is but he works every…
I can't find it
0 2
On Cutie Pie • Apr 9, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Can anyone explain to me what was the phone conversation that Lian says he change all the land and property from Kuea's family name to his name?? What fraud/deception/ betrayal is he up to? 🤔🙄
0 10
Replying to GoogstarP • Apr 9, 2022
MyAsianTV has all 3 movies of this franchise.
It's confusing that in here it says movie type and not series type. So which one is correct one?
0 0
Replying to GoogstarP • Apr 9, 2022
MyAsianTV has all 3 movies of this franchise.
The first part it gives 38 episode. The second and third part of the movie it give as movie, but it doesn't have eng subtitle
0 2
Replying to CrescentMoon • Apr 8, 2022
I'm happy for Daisy, but it's so sad that they started Som and Tor in the beach, but then they stopped completely…
I'm still shipping SomTor, hopefully my ship will sail🤭😍❤️
1 0
On Secret Crush on You • Apr 8, 2022
It's over midnight here and my laugh is heard by my neighbors (thin walls) and then they make noise, which means I need to be quiet, but it's so hard if I'm watching this series. Every episode the craziness is next level🤣🤣🤣😂😂
7 0
Replying to niso2020 • Apr 8, 2022
This used to be my guilty Friday's pleasure, turns out to be just my Friday's pleasure. Toh is growing into an…
I'm happy for Daisy, but it's so sad that they started Som and Tor in the beach, but then they stopped completely and made only 3 boys shines. To me she deserve to get happy ending. Even the bich doctor girl with sexy body deserve getting someone
2 2
Replying to CrescentMoon • Apr 8, 2022
Title The Tuxedo
Did u saw a new series where the actor accidentally kiss? i mean it's worse than this series actors "accidental…
Actually that accidental kiss is almost same like in real life when people fall each other in face to face.
I don't remember the series name but it have 4 episode so far. But that's the worse accidental kiss, but then again it's BL series, which means it's fantasy 😂😂

i would definitely screaming like lil girl if Green and Chap accidentally kiss in every episode. They just so adorably cuteeee 😍🥰❤️
0 0
Replying to Mike Wright • Apr 8, 2022
Title The Tuxedo
new people, do not trust the ratings--see it for yourself.haters gonna hate. lol. XD
i know right? This series is so good. I don't understand their opinions.

Ps. I'm sad that it's so short. But i still have love for it❤️😍🥰
3 0
Replying to JaceMD • Apr 8, 2022
Title The Tuxedo
The runtime is just enough not to get the viewers bored but rather get excited for the next episode. Decent acting,…
Did u saw a new series where the actor accidentally kiss? i mean it's worse than this series actors "accidental kiss", but the series is so different and interesting some actor's are eye candy🥰😍
0 2
Replying to saggy_sshhrek • Apr 8, 2022
Title Some More
Watching if for free is disrespectful. Just pay the £4 whatever it is for it :) or not watch it at all
Pity that you concluded that is rude to ask if there is free website to watch this movie.

You didn't ask why i was searching free website to watch first but immediately you decided to criticize.

have you ever thought about it that there is people with different levels of social class. Even though £4 doesn't sound a lot, but you don't know where people would going to need or put their money in to
13 1
On Cherry Blossoms after Winter • Apr 8, 2022
Please let's not forget about Yong Hee who is the best friend and good supportive to Haebom and Taesung relationship.

PS. Episode 7 in the cafe scene 07:21 was so cute that it makes me feel shipping Haebom and Taesung with Yong Hee.
5 1