Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 29, 2017
On The Lover • Jan 23, 2018
Title The Lover Spoiler
I came here for the BL couple, but I fall in love the other couples with different reason, but I was happy that the teacher guy(501) left the selfish woman. I was shipping that he would end up with apartment manager, which in the of the series they become close/friends. Overall I'm happy that I liked other characters and not only BL characters ????????
3 0
Replying to meganjoy12 • Jan 18, 2018
Title Like Love
not sure if you figured this out yet or not but "I love you as a man" is the theatrical movie version…
Those 3 were my favorite Chinese BL series. Damn. Why they don't shoot another country or something????????
0 0
Replying to Babyface • Jan 18, 2018
Title Like Love
One of the best Chinese BL
This is 3 top Chinese BL for me.
0 0
Replying to Nana8 • Jan 18, 2018
Title Like Love
I really liked it! Good chemistry between the leads (Mei Ding was so annoying but cute XD) is a cute BL story…
I know ???? this was romantic in many level
1 0
Replying to KainGuru • Jan 18, 2018
Title Like Love
Watching this movie.....again......I can't get enough of Mai Ding and An Zi Yan. Reading the English-translated…
I know right! They're so lovable. The sex scene was unnecessary in my opinion, but overall 100% good made movie/series
0 0
Replying to KainGuru • Jan 18, 2018
Title Like Love
I remastered an HD copy and improved the English translation and posted it on my channel.https://youtu.be/hNd7EeUBcAA
Thx for doing it again with HD
0 0
On Like Love • Jan 18, 2018
Title Like Love
This was my second best bl Chinese series. I love soo much. I watch sometimes over and over again
1 0
Replying to messypree • Jan 18, 2018
Title Addicted
Just noticed one of the tags!!! Clingy Male Lead! LOL
That is our beloved Gu Hai ????????????
1 0
On Addicted • Jan 18, 2018
Title Addicted
This was number 1 bl Chinese series ever. Then comes after this 3other Chinese bl series. Too bad they don't make 2season of this series. I watched this so many times. Never get old
1 0
On Room Alone Season 2 • Jan 18, 2018
Baitoey and Kin were the best couple in this second season. 1season I loved 2other couple + with Baitoey &Kin. U gotta love Puen character
2 0
On Water Boyy • Jan 18, 2018
Title Water Boyy
I wished that they do another season. And this time more about the main couple and Sung & Kluay
1 0
Replying to Soula • Jan 18, 2018
Title Reply 1997
I can sympathize with what you were looking for, but for me personally, I was not missing that fluff. My husband…
Thx. Is this the only Reply series with bl?
0 0
Replying to Soula • Jan 18, 2018
Title Reply 1997
I can sympathize with what you were looking for, but for me personally, I was not missing that fluff. My husband…
Hello. Since u watched all is there gay or lesbian couple?
0 0
Replying to CrescentMoon • Oct 30, 2017
August is my fav long time. By the way is this the only u-prince the series where is bl couple? I saw u comment…
Ok thx. Do u know any good bl series? I watched most of the popular bl that end this year ????????
0 0
Replying to Silver_Sylphy • Oct 29, 2017
Nice to see August in a staring role. Interesting to see him act against Singto. Best product placement: the Yaris…
August is my fav long time. By the way is this the only u-prince the series where is bl couple? I saw u comment in this page a lot so u know better than me ????????
0 0